OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thats exactly how I rock mine

Yeah that pretty much seals the deal for me..I was def on the fence, but for swoosh difficulties..But..

Red swoosh, orange swoosh, reddish orange swoosh, orangeish red swoosh..Dont eem matter anymore..

Nike/Kobe take my money again.

Yeah thats how i rock mine too. That red on that blue is flames. I love when kobes takes my money lol thank you based god

Okay.... I might have went overboard with all the pics
laugh.gif
two toned hell cup would be beast on retail pairs, gj again man

Wondering how many people who said they weren't buying the VB changed their mind and got them.

I changed my mind once I saw them in person, ended up copping 5 pairs :smokin

:x still fugly and glad I didn't waste my money!

I was 4th in line at FTL this morning only because I had a $25 Birthday Coupon (DOD 5/1) and a $10 FTL coupon.

The MOD was cool and let me use both!

I had it in my NDC chart, but after 10-12 minutes to took it away, so BEWARE peeps! I let it seat because I was STILL in line for the AJ1 and AJ3 88's lol!

I hope everyone was able to cop, I heard in the bay area some places still have a FSR.

said screw it nd ordered the volts off NDC, man, wish they had other colors avaliable too. sucks these are all made in low quanities. I want the fades and blue lights. maybe supernaturals. i need to get some damn money or a hook up :lol:

So much for the VB's being a easy cop if you didn't wake up on time...LOL. I just knew these were gonna sit, but I'm not shocked @ all that they ended up sellin out like they did

Lol, huh?
I was sayin it as...I woke up w/ no worry of coppin these cuz I knew they wld still be available, but they ended up selling out across my area...I'm not shocked that they sold out online a lil bit, but w/ all the hate these were receiving I thought cld get out around 12 sumthin and still buy a pair

I was sayin it as...I woke up w/ no worry of coppin these cuz I knew they wld still be available, but they ended up selling out across my area...I'm not shocked that they sold out online a lil bit, but w/ all the hate these were receiving I thought cld get out around 12 sumthin and still buy a pair

So you thought they would sell out online quick, but wouldnt sell out in store so fast, but they did, go it.

So you thought they would sell out online quick, but wouldnt sell out in store so fast, but they did, go it.
It was just like the Purples...I walked in the store @ 1:30...copped w/ ease. And, I knew those were gonna move. But, ppl were talkin down on these VB's and copped em' anyways, but that's how the shoe game is now I see

It was just like the Purples...I walked in the store @ 1:30...copped w/ ease. And, I knew those were gonna move. But, ppl were talkin down on these VB's and copped em' anyways, but that's how the shoe game is now I see

There wasnt too many of us calling the VB disgusting. Like I said earlier, as ugly as they are, the style now is just random bright colors together.

Last edited:
2 stores in my mall still had pairs... Most sizes too. Ill admit, they look a lil better and less fruity in person. Still passed.

Back
Top Bottom