OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That ghost swoosh on those mb almost kills it for me. Almost but not quite.
What confuses me is the fact that it's even there. Nike, a billion dollar company, won't take the time to make a new upper real quick that doesn't have the swoosh placement there? It's almost as if they through the MC's together and saw people go nuts over them, so they figured screw it, let's put these things in production.

I'm not a fan of them, but I can definitely see why people are.

Never will I buy a shoe dubbed the "Mexican blankets" EVER
laugh.gif

nike needs to chill with the basketball-nsw/casual crossover shoes.

i've yet to see one pair that merges the 2 very well...

I think it works better for sales if they release colorways with purple OR gold, but not both

Both = you have to wear it with Laker gear

got the pythons on ebay only to find out my wife got me the same shoes for father's day. shipment from ebay seller arrived and he sent out the blue corals instead.first time I'm very happy that an ebay seller sent out the wrong product.

ive seen pics of lebron XI, kd VI, will there be a kobe 9 shoe? .....just curious
welcome to the kobe line... the new kobe shoes dont release until early to mid december therefore we wont c prototypes of the IX til later then the KD or Lebron line

I think it works better for sales if they release colorways with purple OR gold, but not both

Both = you have to wear it with Laker gear

I understand where your are coming from but I disagree. If we can find something to wear with all these loud crazy cw's it won't be that hard to find something to go with a lakers cw. For example, the CD IV's are a perfect execution of a Lakers cw that you can wear with many different options. I don't just wear Lakers gear with them but that's just me.

Its dang near June and we still don't have an official Lakers cw. Pathetic nike...really? I mean the Lakers cw should be one of the first 3 cw's that drop. Fail...:smh:

There was a foreign site a few pages back that had release dates of two colorways that might be Laker cws, Mine Grey(Homes?) and Purple Dynasty. Guess we have to wait longer. Zzzzzzz

I understand where your are coming from but I disagree. If we can find something to wear with all these loud crazy cw's it won't be that hard to find something to go with a lakers cw. For example, the CD IV's are a perfect execution of a Lakers cw that you can wear with many different options. I don't just wear Lakers gear with them but that's just me.

Qft. I saw that and was like huh?

I would wear them without Lakers gear and so would most people in this thread. But for the general shopper that's probably not the case.

Such a unique combo of colors like purple/gold caters more to the fanbase of a specific team. Using just one of the colors makes it more universally appealing and versatile.

They did do a pure OKC colorway of the KD V though (can't count Lebrons cause black/red is so universal)... so this is just my guess.

Last edited:
Just grabbed another VB for an NTer at my mall. Said they had another 11.5. Fades still on the shelf too.

Shiekh at antelope valley mall in Palmdale, ca if anyone is interested on checking.

Back
Top Bottom