OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just grabbed another VB for an NTer at my mall. Said they had another 11.5. Fades still on the shelf too.

Shiekh at antelope valley mall in Palmdale, ca if anyone is interested on checking.

Any more VB's around you?

Just a quick, no edit pic of my new pickup. Happy that my patience paid off and was able to scoop em for retail. One of the more underrated cw's IMO.

i knew this was gonna happen.....i got my easters in today and i had my mind made up i was gonna sell them because i have other shoes i wanted to get the mambacurials and the shaqnosis this month in june and because my anniversary with my girl is in 20 days and i couldnt afford all three but after seeing them i cant sell them.....theyre just too beautifiul.....ima have to find some way to get some extra cash lol sh*t!!

i knew this was gonna happen.....i got my easters in today and i had my mind made up i was gonna sell them because i have other shoes i wanted to get the mambacurials and the shaqnosis this month in june and because my anniversary with my girl is in 20 days and i couldnt afford all three but after seeing them i cant sell them.....theyre just too beautifiul.....ima have to find some way to get some extra cash lol sh*t!!

^^^ holy run on sentence batman. :nerd:

I tried to read it all in one breath and almost died.

just got my volts in from NDC. really clean shoe. might cop an i.d. next. i can't quit this shoe
laugh.gif
Same here man, I love this shoe. I hope all the people that said they are done after the MC's keep their word so I can keep picking these up. I've never picked up so many shoes of the same model before.

I think it works better for sales if they release colorways with purple OR gold, but not both

Both = you have to wear it with Laker gear
Fair point, but then they give kobe laker colorways that they know laker/kobe fans will be all over. At the very least, if they aren't going to release, they should be iDable.

My .02

Usually in the metro Detroit area there are 5-6 different FTL's that will carry a Kobe release. Odd that just 2 will have black/gold elites. I'll be thoroughly pissed if these end up being hard to acquire

Back
Top Bottom