OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

MJ Rod. ANOTHER SET OF FAKE PICS! :smh:
You're lucky you have an expensive camera.

boothisman.gif

I will forever remember how rod changed my mind about the BHM 7s :x :smokin

I appreciate the dedication of those pics. But those MC's are some of the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. Deff to each is own. I have mad respect for anyone that chooses to where them in public.

You said all that......but you own VBs & ASGs?

lol just as i thought, many said MC suck now seems like majority of thread wants them. glad i got a pair early incase i strike out on doubling up

Mexican Blanket nickname is not new apparently. Stumbled on the MB version for the Nike SB.
mexian_prob.jpg

those PRods didn't sell back in the day either and every shoe didn't have the same exact pattern. Whatever they're doing with the lifestyle kobes they need to stop. Apparently they didn't learn with Jordan Brand failed with the concept 8-9 years ago.

Mambacurials should have had Kobe written on the side instead of Nike, would have looked real dope.
imho i think the shoe looks perfect the way it is. I'm a huge football fan and i can't wait for these. someone save a sz 11 for me!! = ) 

So I called my local footlocker for the black gold elites releasing this saturday. They said we are giving out tickets Saturday morning at 630. I've never been through this ticket process before. And I've never heard of giving out tickets the day of the release just couple hours before doors open. Does this guarantee me a shoe or no? And how does this process work if someone has been through the ticketing system and getting tickets couple hours before opening on release date. Don't wanna wake up mad early and not even be guaranteed even tho I don't think these black golds have a lot of hype behind them.

So I called my local footlocker for the black gold elites releasing this saturday. They said we are giving out tickets Saturday morning at 630. I've never been through this ticket process before. And I've never heard of giving out tickets the day of the release just couple hours before doors open. Does this guarantee me a shoe or no? And how does this process work if someone has been through the ticketing system and getting tickets couple hours before opening on release date. Don't wanna wake up mad early and not even be guaranteed even tho I don't think these black golds have a lot of hype behind them.
get a good sleep, wake up, eat some hearty breakfast, fix ya hair, brush your teeth.. go to the nearest mall, walk in to FTL/Champs/FA, see them sitting on the shelves, pick your size and walk out happy my friend.

get a good sleep, wake up, eat some hearty breakfast, fix ya hair, brush your teeth.. go to the nearest mall, walk in to FTL/Champs/FA, see them sitting on the shelves, pick your size and walk out happy my friend.

This! Nike probably sent out a full size run or 2 to stores so that's probably why they're giving out tickets.

take a duece too cuz they'll be there all day....

Yeah $220 is rough but I'd like to try balling in the elites see if the "improvements" actually make for any distinction while playing

Dude said I couldn't get them unless I come get a ticket. So if they don't sell out u can just walk in and grab? Dude was acting like no ticket no shoes. Idk if he thinks there will be a line. Y'all think there will be a line for these? Cause my only concern is every kobe has been selling out even if its not a hyped cw. But my glimmer of hope are the sh's cause they are still siting. But I know a lot of people have been waiting for a black upper.

Dude said I couldn't get them unless I come get a ticket. So if they don't sell out u can just walk in and grab? Dude was acting like no ticket no shoes. Idk if he thinks there will be a line. Y'all think there will be a line for these? Cause my only concern is every kobe has been selling out even if its not a hyped cw. But my glimmer of hope are the sh's cause they are still siting. But I know a lot of people have been waiting for a black upper.
they gonna sit man.. wont sell out instantly, not for $220 imo. do this: wait till they sit, walk in the store, find the dude who said you cant buy em without tickets, tell him you were gonna buy a pair but you aint got no ticket lol just go get a pair somewhere else man

usually if they open up and they havent passed out all the tickets you can ask what sizes they have available and pick up your size if that size hasnt been claimed... if all tickets have been passed out then they usually have a time like 3 pm (my local ftl is 6pm) where if the shoes havent been claimed by that time theyre put on the sales floor

Back
Top Bottom