OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the blankets sold out...does that mean ppl actually like that shoe? or maybe there just werent that many made.  no hate, just surprised they actually sold haha

slightly shocked the zarapes sold out so quick but figure they just didn't have much stock.
i'll prolly swing thru some boutiques this week and check 'em out. i really dont wanna pay full ask tho :/

Agreed, pretty sure they just didn't make a ton of these - kinda like the red/black YOTS pairs.

Footlocker's release calendar is updated through the end of june and into july, yet there is absolutely no release date for the blitz blues
mean.gif

Got my pair. four people in line ahead of me were getting the Barkley's. On my way out of the mall I walked through DSG and saw they had Black/Gold Elites on the shelf. Didn't know DSG sold Kobes in store.

Last edited:
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAT6  

Footlocker's release calendar is updated through the end of june and into july, yet there is absolutely no release date for the blitz blues 
mean.gif

Pretty sure they release June 29
I've read 6/29 too, but that was from here. Who actually confirmed this date?

Got my pair. four people in line ahead of me were getting the Barkley's. On my way out of the mall I walked through DSG and saw they had Black/Gold Elites on the shelf. Didn't know DSG sold Kobes in store.

as long as they didn't cancel your transaction in person lol.

thoughts on the mambacurials?

wondering which stores will get them? called sports zone but they dont know

Back
Top Bottom