OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Last edited:
Elites look nice I think they gone sell out in aa few days

Look nice?...yeah (IMO).

Sell out in a few days?...Nope.

Depending on your particular size, people will be able to find these days/weeks/maybe a few months down the road.

Look nice?...yeah (IMO).

Sell out in a few days?...Nope.

Depending on your particular size, people will be able to find these days/weeks/maybe a few months down the road.
Subtract months and it will sound acceptable
Almost 250 after tax, retail for a Kobe that isn't limited with wild colors..... Might still see pairs lingering at outlets this time next year.

Subtract months and it will sound acceptable

The Superhero Elites dropped at the end of April...we're now in to the month of June. Still not sold out.

Same thing will happen with these...at $20 more for half of the zoom in the insole? These will still be in stores for a long time...

And that's far more acceptable than "days".

I'm def surprised those LS sold out. It's an ugly colorway on an ugly shoe. I've got no theory on this one.

Are these confirmed?

I really like the blk/gold elites but I can't see myself paying practically the same price as I did for the finals iv's from overseas resellers

They were taken off NikeiD about maybe over a month ago
Thanks, that sucks. Was looking to pick up the orthotic. Just chatted to the nike rep on NDC and they were not sure if there were plans to bring back. Sucks, if it doesnt come back probably going to return the kobes I just bought

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom