OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just pulled the trigger on the Black elites! In Europe 209 Euros, so around USD 260!

sick.gif

only the true owners be copping these that's why.  the resellers cant afford to be out $220 and then risk not even being able to sell it for anything more than that and then get desperate and try to sell them for $200 flat. 
:lol: resellers aren't buying cause who's gonna pay over $250 for a GR.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who got Elites today?
I had extra money to spend and doubled up on these online. Lol I think I'm the only dude who doubled up on these joints Forreal. Had trouble finding these in my size in store. Went to my niketown and all different footlockers and footactions and they all ran out of my size by noon. I've never doubled up on anything before but these are my favorite 8 so far. Im definitly more into simple black cws and the shiny gold just sets it off for me. Got most the cws of this shoe but outside of the 8, i never was really into loud cws. Love this shoe. Crazy I just spent 440 damn dollars on 2 pair of Kobe's but hey imma stash one away for later on once the first ones are done with. Won't regret it one bit cause I love this shoe that much.

d
So anybody try to get the elites in store today and they sold out?

Yeah we to 4 different footlockers/footactions and my niketown and tried to get my size but every place sold out of my size. It wasn't cause people were going crazy for them but none of the stores got a good amount of stock, just couple pairs for each size is what dude said. So I just ordered online.

True buyers? Really? What's a fake buyer? Y'all guys some times really....
Uhhh I don't consider someone who buys a pair of sneaker and says "NEED GONE ASAP" then lists it for twice what it's worth.  Y'all cats consider that a fake buyer really FB.

Look here young cat, true buyers bought these Elites today.  PERIOD.

Last edited:
Uhhh I don't consider someone who buys a pair of sneaker and says "NEED GONE ASAP" then lists it for twice what it's worth.  Y'all cats consider that a fake buyer really FB.
Look here young cat, true buyers bought these Elites today.  PERIOD.
LOL ok old cat. So if a shoe doesn't sell out only true buyers bought it.... Yeeeeeeaaaahhhhh..... Whatever helps you sleep at night

LOL ok old cat. So if a shoe doesn't sell out only true buyers bought it.... Yeeeeeeaaaahhhhh..... Whatever helps you sleep at night
Did I ever say sell out? No.  Read before trying to look cool in a response next time.  I was talking about resellers who didn't touch these shoes compared to others like the VB's or the Blankets.  If you were around for the Superheroes drops and see that they're STILL available. It's because resellers don't touch those expensive investments compared to ones that only cost them $140.  SMH!! YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Last edited:
Did I ever say sell out? No.  Read before trying to look cool in a response next time.  I was talking about resellers who didn't touch these shoes compared to others like the VB's or the Blankets.  If you were around for the Superheroes drops and see that they're STILL available. It's because resellers don't touch those expensive investments compared to ones that only cost them $140.  SMH!! YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Lol, foams? Again, WRONG. Just stop, lick more shoes, and post more pics of your legit grinch kobe 8's that nike walked up and gave to your boy.

Last edited:
Lol, foams? Again, WRONG
I said NOTHING about Foams? Are you offended that you didn't get it and you felt like you weren't a true buyer? Awww I hurt your feelings cause you didn't cop these lmfao

People KNOW they can buy Foams and re-sell them for $300.  Can you re-sell these Elites for $300? NO.  Look at resellers trying to get rid of the Superheroes for UNDER retail.  Where you can buy foams for UNDER retail? Exactly bruh

Last edited:
Lol, foams? Again, WRONG

I said NOTHING about Foams? Are you offended that you didn't get it and you felt like you weren't a true buyer? Awww I hurt your feelings cause you didn't cop these lmfao

People KNOW they can buy Foams and re-sell them for $300.  Can you re-sell these Elites for $300? NO.  Look at resellers trying to get rid of the Superheroes for $180 now
You just said "It's because resellers don't touch those expensive investments compared to ones that only cost them $140."
Foams retail over 200.

Last edited:

People KNOW they can buy Foams and re-sell them for $300.  Can you re-sell these Elites for $300? NO.  Look at resellers trying to get rid of the Superheroes for UNDER retail.  Where you can buy foams for UNDER retail? Exactly bruh
You said nobody cops high dollar shoes to sell...... But they do. Foams are 235 and get bought to be sold. Why would I be mad that I didn't buy a pair sitting in stores? If I wanted then I'd have them

i stand corrected earlier i said they had nike id elites for the 7s but what i meant to say how they offered the elite 7s in multiple colors i think they were labeled as "team" but i could be wrong again apologies if i threw anyone off 

some examples:

Back
Top Bottom