OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

id say Mondawmin is def doing tickets. They did tickets for the Venice Beaches so I find it hard to believe they don't do it for the Mambacurials.

I cant speak for Towson tho. Guess ill have to do some detective work also so I can find out when they handing tickets out.
yeah mondawmin is doing tickets but the lady said wednesday thursday but i dont think its true because the release is friday. i believe its gonna be tuesday wednesday and call backs thursday like the site says. towson said call back thursday which is stupid. prince georges plaza said first come first serve

best thing to do is just call daily. they don't care about the 9-5 people as evidence when they gave out all of them tickets for the Mondawmin Grand Opening at 2:30 or so during the work week. Completely unannounced from what I remember. Just word of mouth.

Mondawmin HOHs would raffle Reebok Classics if they could get away with it. :rofl:

Mofos always holding raffles. Ain't nobody trying to hit no lottery just to spend their damn money. Straight FCFS on everything until they become a HOHs.....now they think every release is special? I've yet to buy a pair of socks from that spot. :smh:

The 3 other HOHs in the area will be doing FCFS like they suppose to do. Pick your spot & make your moves.

Last edited:
KOP is a raffle but Cherry Hill is fcfs. I guess I'll take my chances with the raffle and if I miss out, drive to Cherry Hill.

KOP is a raffle but Cherry Hill is fcfs. I guess I'll take my chances with the raffle and if I miss out, drive to Cherry Hill.

Thats my plan as well. I called kicks usa and Sneaker Villa and they got nada. So Im gonna go get a raffle ticket tomorrow from KOP and then see what happens. If thats a no go Ill drive to Cherry Hill Friday morning (gave myself off that day just in case lol). If thats too croweded (which it is sometimes) hit up NDC. Hey if you know which entrance they open early at Cherry Hill could you inbox me?

If your store doesn't have a link for ticket procedure it is most likely doing first come first serve.

BUT it is still best to call once or twice every day or if you live close enough, go in the store and ask every day, lol.

If you try to match to hard with the VBs then you will look like a clown. Just try and go with a simple fit because some people try very hard to make everything match

Last edited:
Thats my plan as well. I called kicks usa and Sneaker Villa and they got nada. So Im gonna go get a raffle ticket tomorrow from KOP and then see what happens. If thats a no go Ill drive to Cherry Hill Friday morning (gave myself off that day just in case lol). If thats too croweded (which it is sometimes) hit up NDC. Hey if you know which entrance they open early at Cherry Hill could you inbox me?

I can already tell you if you plan on going to cherry hill Friday morning you're striking out. I'd try to get there earlier. Just word to the wise.

Problem is Im on call on Thursday and cant leave the hospital until Friday at 6am and Im all the way in North Philly. I guess its KOP or NDC or bust.

Im going to the Lexington HOH on Friday.

Has anyone ever been there for a release as they open? Do I have to wait outside the mall? Only HOH Ive been to is Easton OH which you can chill inside the mall but not the store.

Edit: FSR on Blankets at FTL.com?

Last edited:
These people making customs need to stop right now and get a day job because many of them suck. Only a hand few of people that can actually make a good custom shoe
honestly most customs are trash

even the few handful are not consistent, and im not just talking about Mache (even tho his customs are usually whack)

Wore these this past weekend and they are attention getters.
I even went to my local hoh and 3 guys that work there had them on also and 1 of the guys told me I am lucky to have a pair since they sold out asap
damn bruh, tiny *** feets

Just left HOH in Topanga, Ca (westfield mall) and the guy there said they werent getting them. He was sooo sure they werent getting them. BUT the release launch locator has them on the list!? what the hell!?!? should I call tomorrow or wednesday?

i think NDC is gonna be a bust, i dont even wanna try it. that twitter link stuff sucks
Truth. I am not even going to bother with NDC 
mean.gif

^ Word TLO is annoying. Probably a quarter to a third of all pairs are acquired from bots making the rest of the pairs that much harder to grab. I was able to cop both the Megawatt Free Trainer 5.0s and the Gamma Barkley Posites this past weekend and I'm 99.9% sure it was because both of them weren't TLO.

^ Word TLO is annoying. Probably a quarter to a third of all pairs are acquired from bots making the rest of the pairs that much harder to grab. I was able to cop both the Megawatt Free Trainer 5.0s and the Gamma Barkley Posites this past weekend and I'm 99.9% sure it was because both of them weren't TLO.

Nah I think NON-TLO ones are worse b/c they bots can just be set on a time and a style number and be set loose. I think TLO helps with the bots in a way. Good thing is nothing else is releasing friday so the ONLY tweet coming from nike 8 am on Friday will be the mambacurials

EDIT: Didnt realize that eastbay was definitely getting these either. Man this is becoming more and more troubling.

Last edited:
I was told Wednesday & Thursday raffle for the Greenwood (Indy) HOH area.

If someone hears otherwise please hit me up or post in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom