OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm pretty good as pointing out flaws with fakes, but I've never seen fake elites before. What's usually the distinguishing characteristics from the real ones? 

Mondawmin HOHs would raffle Reebok Classics if they could get away with it. :rofl:

Mofos always holding raffles. Ain't nobody trying to hit no lottery just to spend their damn money. Straight FCFS on everything until they become a HOHs.....now they think every release is special? I've yet to buy a pair of socks from that spot. :smh:

The 3 other HOHs in the area will be doing FCFS like they suppose to do. Pick your spot & make your moves.
lol... True.... I hate that place.... They even did a raffle on the purple fades...

Wore these this past weekend and they are attention getters.
I even went to my local hoh and 3 guys that work there had them on also and 1 of the guys told me I am lucky to have a pair since they sold out asap
They lied 2 u 
laugh.gif

Colorado has horrible taste I picked up my SH's the Sunday after VB released and the VB were gone and Purple Fades, SH and Super Natural were all sitting on the shelf. CO is full of hype beasts (not you JKing I know you were feeling em from the jump) HOH told me they weren't letting people see the VB's before the raffle to keep the hype alive. I told em if people saw them in person they wouldn't sign up for the raffle.
P.S. 90% of the dudes working at CO HOH are Busters :smh: and YES I AM MAD :D

Back
Top Bottom