OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'll try out the RSVP thing. Haven't opened my twitter account in probably a year :lol:. Are these TTS?

are the MCs really gonna be that tough to acquire??

thinking bout trying my luck just to trade them for the blk/gld elites...! 

True story. What happened to everyone hating them?
Who has changed their minds? Didn't notice anyone do a 180 on here.
I'll try out the RSVP thing. Haven't opened my twitter account in probably a year
laugh.gif
. Are these TTS?
Yes, but you should still try them on in store first. 

the way all these random people are coming up in this thread makes it seem like MC the cw of the year for kobes in terms of hype

Thanks guys. I saw on the 1st page that said they were TTS and just wanted more opinions. Hopefully I luck out and get to RSVP. I'm a 10.5 in almost every sneaker. I hope they fit when I get to the store. If not, i'm not sure if they'd have the next size up available for me to buy.

the more i see the VB's the more i dont like them. dont know how you guys love em like that

easily worst colorway so far

the more i see the VB's the more i dont like them.

easily worst colorway so far IMO
*fixed*
I don't get why you gotta clown on people who don't agree with you. Especially something that is subjective. One man's trash is another man's treasure.
:smh:

Right now NO FTL HoH knows anything and they havent gotten them in yet when most usually do

Friday is first come first served TLO and instore at HoH and NikeTown

Its gunna be alotta heartache....

I don't know... that Orange Snake or whatever is pretty bad.
IF they just adjusted the color they could of had a Kobe 8 coast guard colorway or maybe  a lifeguard one for the summer with the red snakes. at first it almost looked passable but its kinda off

the way all these random people are coming up in this thread makes it seem like MC the cw of the year for kobes in terms of hype

Truth

I like everything about the shoe except the swoosh placement and huge NIKE. Most likely the exact 2 things other people love about them lol

Wore these this past weekend and they are attention getters.
I even went to my local hoh and 3 guys that work there had them on also and 1 of the guys told me I am lucky to have a pair since they sold out asap

Dope kiks my friend. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom