OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Favorite kobe 8's that I own in order....
(love them all though)
1. Black Gold elites
2. Sulphurs
3. Easters
4. Purple grads
5. Pythons
6. Black exts
7. Bhm
8. Superhero elites
9. Volts
10. Red camos

Thats my plan as well. I called kicks usa and Sneaker Villa and they got nada. So Im gonna go get a raffle ticket tomorrow from KOP and then see what happens. If thats a no go Ill drive to Cherry Hill Friday morning (gave myself off that day just in case lol). If thats too croweded (which it is sometimes) hit up NDC. Hey if you know which entrance they open early at Cherry Hill could you inbox me?
I haven't been to Cherry Hill in at least 2 years, your guess is as good as mine. In the past I always went in the entrance that leads straight in to HoH.

the more i see the VB's the more i dont like them. dont know how you guys love em like that

easily worst colorway so far

Not easily. That's your opinion. There are several people that I've seen that don't like the most popular 8's. different strokes for different folks. Period!

Quick question. Who makes those customs. If their not nike ids.

Then where do they make kobes like that. With cheeta tounge and stuff

Not easily. That's your opinion. There are several people that I've seen that don't like the most popular 8's. different strokes for different folks. Period!

Yeah who cares if people like the Crayola throw ups, or the Mexican Baba's. Don't matter if it ain't on your feet!

ill probably get these LS too

True story. What happened to everyone hating them?
Because it's going to be limited.

Never seen this much hype for a pink sneaker before.  Still don't see what the big deal is.  A soccer version of this exact shoe was available on NDC clearance section for under $100 a few weeks ago.  

the swoosh is a must if the whole theme is futbol cleat homage.... never understood why people hate the swoosh and nike the most.

its not like all kobe 8s have that. it is a homage to futbol cleats....

EXACTLY.

This shoe represents Kobe's love of futbol by replicaticating the Nike Mercurial cleat by using the Kobe 8 as the base.

Some recent pics of the Mambacurials have made them look really good. I at first wasn't a fan of the colorway but was completely sold on the concept. It's well known that Kobe is a huge futbol fan. The concept makes perfect sense.

Every release people say that everybody changed their mind, but I never really seen people dog on MCs, now VBs were a different story, but you guys gotta stop with the nonsense. Who cares?

Every release people say that everybody changed their mind, but I never really seen people dog on MCs, now VBs were a different story, but you guys gotta stop with the nonsense. Who cares?

To be quite honest with you I couldnt care less what any of you think about a given shoe. The question of posed was clearly a rhetorical question. Its obvious a large portion of the members of NT buy shoes solely because of its hype/availability. As soon as it becomes clear that a shoe is limited, people coming out the woodwork scrambling for the MCs. Whatever though, good luck to everyone trying to secure a pair regardless of your motivation.

Because it's going to be limited.

Never seen this much hype for a pink sneaker before.  Still don't see what the big deal is.  A soccer version of this exact shoe was available on NDC clearance section for under $100 a few weeks ago.  
I have also seen them at the outlets near me multiple times. I think for around $70-80 but not certain. Nice looking shoes. Loud? Yes. But it is cool to have some loud shoes if you are confident enough to wear them

Back
Top Bottom