OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:smh: at raffle ticket's for the MC's. It's usually FCFS at my local HoH. Looks like I'm driving down to grab a few tickets.

Anyway, copped these today for under retail. I couldn't resist.

Black and gold is :smokin.

Last edited:
Alright, I was on the fence with the VB's, but I ended up impulse copping at release because I thought I had missed out on the Thunder IVs. Even in person, I'm not the biggest fan of the grey that they chose, but I love the heel cup.

When the Kobe VIs frist dropped, immediately my favorite part was the heel cup. The white cup on the Chaos colorway MADE that shoe for me. I feel similarly about the VIII. Not at all to the same extent, but the heel of this model has make/break capabilities as far as colorways go. And I suppose that on the VB's, this particular blue reminds me strongly of the GB VIs.

Excuse my ignorance guys but does MC stand for Mambacurial?  Not a big Kobe fan but I really like the look of those.  Are they really going to be that hard to get ahold of?

Looking to purchase my first pair of VIII's... Dude with the Xmas' hasnt responded to me but in the meantime I stumbled on a pair of ASG for $220 shipped(non nike+ system).

Top 5 Colorways
1) Easters
2) BHM
3) Xmas
4) Fades
5) ASG

Fri's gon be tough yall!

HoH getting  one size runs and TLO

mean.gif

WHAT was Nike thinking?

Torn right now between the Volt, Blitz and The MC's...

Volts are near scarce. The Blitz might be the next purple fades and the MC's are an employee shoe(yall know what that mean right?)

Ahh man
These arent all releasing this Friday, are they?

Anyone shop for their Kobe's in Chicago? Will be there for a wedding this weekend and figure I might have a shot at the MC. Store suggestions would be appreciated. I assume the Nike store is RSVP?
Depends where you are in Chicago??.. 
smile.gif

3 HoH Loc in Chi..

-State St. (Downtown)

-Riverside (South Side)

-Woodfeild Mall (North Burbs)

1 Nike Town Loc.

-600 block of N Michicgan Ave. (Downtown)

Chi-City isn't really crazy about KBs..

Although MCs are different, as of 10:30 am today HoH employee told I was the first one to get a ticket for the MCs..

MC release co-insides with Foam Camo & Jordan 11 lows... 
wink.gif

oh and got my first 13.5 kobe 8...

so difficult to find my true true size. 13's a little bit too snug, 14s a little bit too roomy, but the 13.5s are jjjjuuuuuust right :smokin

Back
Top Bottom