OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Big fan of the picture of the ID's in a thread that isn't about ID's....
laugh.gif

i didnt know this release was gonna be this hard so i just paid for the pre order on ebay, **** hurt my pockets but i want the mambacurials so its cool. ill just have to eat it.

honestly i think most pairs of the mambacurials are gonna go to preorder resellers. i have no idea how they get so many guaranteed pairs.

Say were all successful with TLO orders go through we get confirmations etc etc

AND....

we get a  cancelled noticed cuz their site excepted orders they couldn't fulfill due to whatever kinda like DSG?

Thats what im afraid of. i get my pair everything goes good 3 hrs later(when its already to late to head to a HoH) i get a cancelled order notice?

honestly i think most pairs of the mambacurials are gonna go to preorder resellers. i have no idea how they get so many guaranteed pairs.

Most of them aren't guaranteed the pairs they have listed. They're playing with house money most of the time.

If you sign up for the gold membership club at eastbay they give you 25% off I ended getting the black and gold for 160

If you sign up for the gold membership club at eastbay they give you 25% off I ended getting the black and gold for 160

Damn that $186 got me wanting to buy those black/gold elites.

If yall got discover,Finishline is 15% cash back and I think FTL and Eastbay is 10% cash back.

Back
Top Bottom