OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks for the replies guys! Just copped them for $187 shipped. 
nthat.gif
Can you show me how to do it?

oh and got my first 13.5 kobe 8...

so difficult to find my true true size. 13's a little bit too snug, 14s a little bit too roomy, but the 13.5s are jjjjuuuuuust right :smokin

Damn....

13.5 is also my true size, 13 feels good but I know that 13.5 would be perfect. Too bad they rarely make em.

Can I ask what you copped and from where?

Excuse my ignorance guys but does MC stand for Mambacurial?  Not a big Kobe fan but I really like the look of those.  Are they really going to be that hard to get ahold of?

Honestly, if u put in that right amount of work(effort), the results should blossom..

Last edited:
Damn....

13.5 is also my true size, 13 feels good but I know that 13.5 would be perfect. Too bad they rarely make em.

Can I ask what you copped and from where?

Nike.com venice beaches... picked up a 13 at my local mall just in case. but as always they discriminate on big footers :smh: .just received the 13.5 from nike yesterday.

wasn't really going to try for the MC if i can't get them for retail or close to it, shoes nice but if the price is going to be that crazy from resellers......i'd rather pick up a pair of the all stars or another pair of bhm.

Honestly, if u put in that right amount of work(effort), the results should blossom..
Plan is to have a raffle ticket to 2 HoHs, Nike RSVP to 2 NTs, and show up to another HoH at 4am. Going to try NDC while in line. I want to double up on MCs, but I'll be lucky to get a pair.

Plan is to have a raffle ticket to 2 HoHs, Nike RSVP to 2 NTs, and show up to another HoH at 4am. Going to try NDC while in line. I want to double up on MCs, but I'll be lucky to get a pair.

Yes, young butterfly, thats the way..

Let your journey be fulfilling..

Your desire speaks volumes thru letters, as tumbling forms of wishes and hope parade thru the heart and soul..

...Gotta excuse me, just actin' up..lol

U punching the clock for these it sounds like..

Good luck my dude..

To each their own and i respect EVEN that cray VB colorway but HOW did you think this looked good?

On most iD's I've seen most dudes try to match the outsole with the shoe lining?

Only thing that saves this shoe now are the socks need some neon green socks then you good:smile:

Did any body go to the hoh in pembroke lakes to get a ticket?
Anybody asked them how many people have a ticket?

Most are fcfs due to the fact they're not opening up early...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom