OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just got a second pair of Volts in the mail today from NDC during the 5/25 restock. 

I want to get a pair for Black/Gold Elites next. 

[quote name=

This is ending in 5 min at only $135. Legit check? 

[/quote]
real imo. did you get them?

Not feeling the red snakes anymore, not like i was gonna buy them anyways. The black spots has that cheetah/leopard vibe to it that i didn't like on the VIIs.
The black/gold Elite is tempting. I still have the 25% code I need to use. hmmm

Yes it does.

Damn. At least they gace me a 15 percent discount. I got until next year to use it.

Saw the elites on foot Monday during pickup bball. Looked solid with black ankle braces. That gold is definitely shiny in the back. I wouldn't cop for $220+ but for those of you getting them $160-187 they look sharp and are a performance beast.

Last edited:
Is anyone in the SoCal area familiar with Footlocker/HoH in South Coast Plaza Mall, Costa Mesa? Is it usually raffle, does it draw really high crowds and any chance they do fcfs..

of course I'll be calling tomorrow but wanted to get some experienced advice on the matter

Walk into my champs to see the GRADESCHOOL kobe 8 sulfurs, christmas, pink, ASG, etc sitting while the MENS kobe 8 sell out 100%. SMH

Not feelin the red snakes at all after seeing these recent pics. Would much rather have the red camos.

Always found it interesting when certain shoes sit at overseas Nike stores.

Taken about 10 minutes ago. FSR available. They've apparently been sitting there for 5 days now. Granted the retail price is around 230 in China. 

LL

I am in China right now and I will check that out!

From the pictures posted of the red snakes, it looks like the color is orange at the top and it darkens to red towards the bottom of the EM. The print itself looks like lava mixed with cheetah lol. I think it flows together pretty nicely, orange sole & all. I already have the red camos but I will have to see the red snakes in person. Can't wait for some side by side comparison picks.

I am in China right now and I will check that out!

on the Nike China website they are listed for about USD 225, but the only sizes left are 8,5; 8 and 7,5. What I find more interesting is the apparell they are selling over there for Kobe, many red things ;-)

Back
Top Bottom