OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Is anyone in the SoCal area familiar with Footlocker/HoH in South Coast Plaza Mall, Costa Mesa? Is it usually raffle, does it draw really high crowds and any chance they do fcfs..

of course I'll be calling tomorrow but wanted to get some experienced advice on the matter
when the Easters were raffled and i didn't try to win a ticket, i just went early when they opened, and they had an extra size 9.5 for me.

i tried to do the same for the purple fades/gradients, but closest they had was a size 10.

i won a raffle ticket for the elite superheros, but just couldn't justify myself paying 200 bucks for a shoe i wasn't completely feeling.

for the purples, i tried going to main place mall FTL next, and just my luck they had a size 9.5 for me.  also they have a sheikh there so it made it worth the trip even more, even though i was window shopping as i was perfectly happy with my purples :smile:

IMHO if you enter to win a raffle ticket, chances are you're gonna win.  not so crowded there as opposed to Lakewood mall, which seems to attract a lot of shoe heads.

1) Easters
2) Xmas
3) BHMs
4) Fades
5) Mambacurials
6) Sulfers
7) Pythons

Everything else is Fodder.

Btw.......ASGs are still an abomination. :x

Last edited:
My Favs
1) Volts

2) BHM

3) Black/Gold Elites

4) Sulfurs

5) Blue Glow

6) Purple Platinum

Last edited:
Of the 12 pairs I own:

1. Gradients
2. Sulfurs
3. Superheroes
4. Elite Black
5. Easters
6. Volts
7. Pythons
8. Area 72
9. Supernaturals
10. Blue Lights
11. Venice Beaches
12. Red Camos

Hey guys www.sportchek.ca  for anyone in CANADA is doing buy 1 get 50% off on kobes. They still have royal blue , python , sp elites , and venice beaches.     so ur look at 89.99 for your second pair

For those who are on the look out for Mexican Blankets.. my HoH in Buffalo had assorted sizes left under a 12

Just ordered a pair of easters from the lithuanian site for 156 shipped. I shouldn't have slept on them in the first place .

REAL GC PAIR:

Compare the swoosh. Solid XDR Sole. Also, look right below the fat part of the swoosh it has a fiberglass colored piece. ALL Legit Xmas pairs have this, check your pair right below the check there is that long fiberglass colored piece. 

These are definitely fake.... lol,

Has full shozoku yet translucent sole? Big Yellow color below that extra small looking swoosh, all the fiberglass colors smushed together above the swoosh is wrong, it should have yellow/red/fiberglass/blue above the swoosh not just 4 pieces of fiberglass colored pieces bunched together.

Or maybe just a GS size

REAL GC PAIR:

Compare the swoosh. Solid XDR Sole. Also, look right below the fat part of the swoosh it has a fiberglass colored piece. ALL Legit Xmas pairs have this, check your pair right below the check there is that long fiberglass colored piece. 

Has full shozoku yet translucent sole? Big Yellow color below that extra small looking swoosh, all the fiberglass colors smushed together above the swoosh is wrong, it should have yellow/red/fiberglass/blue above the swoosh not just 4 pieces of fiberglass colored pieces bunched together.
Fake? how many rocks have been thrown at your head today? 
laugh.gif
 op said 6.5 =gs 100% real 

Last edited by a moderator:
REAL GC PAIR:

O my lord.......... Why you so dumb.......?....... Why?

Why you so dumb?...........

Last edited by a moderator:
Fake? how many rocks have been thrown at your head today? 
laugh.gif

op said 6.5 =gs 100% real 

6.5 .... Definitely agree with you they're GS.
Most fakes are non full shozoku and opaque outsole. And lastly if you look closely, the mesh will
definitely tell if they are fakes or not ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom