OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Good luck to those attempting to RSVP today...

I'll be doing it the old fashion way once again...

Same to you fam...hope most of the people that actually like the shoe are able to get it.

Just because I said BHM's are more sought after than the Xmas doesn't mean I like it.  It's because they just are. BHM's were way more limited than Xmas and sold out on NDC within seconds and hardly anyone could even add it to their cart.  Compared to the Xmas lights, which I copped from NDC back in December on RD, actually had a FSR for a hot minute.  I remember checking after my order was completed and sizes slowly started going away.  Exactly like how the Sulfurs were that sat in stores back in December, I even tried them on for the first time at FNL.  But decided to pass because I didn't like Yellow/Black colors.  Now everyone is thirsty for a pair of Sulfurs because of the hype.  I think the BHM colorway is Bottom 5 on my list. I judge them based on looks not on hype or availability/limited/hyperstrike/quickstrike. I think the Mambacurials and Purple Platinum Playoffs also look a lot better than the BHM's besides just the Pythons. 

Sulfurs were at FinishLine?!?... :nerd: NAH....

You know the first Kobe 8 that FNL sold were the Supernaturals...

Last edited:
Weren't you the same dude saying BHMs are more sought after than Xmas till I brought up the point about not much hype being around the early release date? Just wondering cause you sing a different tune every week I feel like.

And asking for a thumbs up is just all sorts of pathetic lol. Hopefully someone gives you one so you can get your e-props and call it a day...

Where is the THUMBS DOWN button? With people caring so much about their E-props, maybe a thumbs down button would actually make people think twice about posting stupid crap or nonsense. :smokin

I drove around to 3 HOH and my niketown yesterday, everyone said they got like 1 FSR, even at NT. Waiting for a salty thread come Friday/Saturday. :x

Top 5

1) Purple Gradient

2) Blk/Gld Elites

3) Sulfer

4) Volts

5) Black/blue Ext YOTS

Bottom 5

1) Python (by far)

2) BHM

3) VB

4) ET

5) Mexican Blanket

Don't know why everyone slept on the Volts. I get a lot of compliments every time I wear the shoe. How many people out there like the volts???
I liked em, the volts is the only pair of 8's I own so far
roll.gif

Same to you fam...hope most of the people that actually like the shoe are able to get it.
Sulfurs were at FinishLine?!?...
nerd.gif
NAH....

You know the first Kobe 8 that FNL sold were the Supernaturals...
Not Finish Line, it was Foot Locker fam.

They were also on Display at Champs all month of December and January. Possibly longer fam.
Where is the THUMBS DOWN button? With people caring so much about their E-props, maybe a thumbs down button would actually make people think twice about posting stupid crap or nonsense.
smokin.gif
It's hilarious that you care so much for a thumbs down button, keep thinking of me
wink.gif

Last edited:
Looks like the Lunar is finally bottoming out in my BHM. not nearly as comfortable as they used to be, after an hour of playing they get real uncomfortable.  Guess its time to get a new pair to hoop in, hopefully it'll be the MC
nthat.gif

Where is the THUMBS DOWN button? With people caring so much about their E-props, maybe a thumbs down button would actually make people think twice about posting stupid crap or nonsense. :smokin

This, but people will continue to post dumb ish.

Side Note: MC's are going to be a hard cop for me. My local HoH has implemented the rafle or "Sweepstakes" policy for the first time ever. When I asked why, I was told that FTL Corporate asked them to do so.

sigh...

Last edited:
Good Im passing on the mabacurials cuz since what's gonna happen with the TLO thing at best will be that ill be able to secure them in my cart and process the order only to get a email 3 hrs later that says my orders been cancelled.

That within that time frame of me thinking of having them could have been spent goin to a HoH and maybe getting a pair that way.

in other words

All hopes are dashed
Nike.com doesn't cancel orders.

The detail in the ASG, Christmas and BHM are insane. I personally prefer them over the fades and snakes for that reason, but also because they're limited since I prefer to not to rocking the same kicks as other dudes on the court when I ball. But wearing unique kicks to ball started as a kid rocking Larry Johnson Converse with the react juice, Ewings and was first in school with the Pumps.

Looks like the Lunar is finally bottoming out in my BHM. not nearly as comfortable as they used to be, after an hour of playing they get real uncomfortable.  Guess its time to get a new pair to hoop in, hopefully it'll be the MC :nthat:

How long have you been playing with em? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom