OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nike dc very shady lol... My friend knows the store manager shady as they come! Hopefully I can my hands on these Friday too..
smh they just opened and already started wit the foolishness.. still gonna try to cop tho [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just tried RSVP for the first time with NT Lenox.

Never mind, see someone already won a pair.

Last edited:
$85 for Christmas 8's is the comeup of the year
Nah, someone finding multiple pairs of Kobe Cloaks at Ross for $50 each.
id say NO because the VII's in general were one of the worst shoes nikes ever released. DEAD SRS
highly doubt it

there are a lot of guys who found them very comfortable (me being one) and in all seriousness none of the kobe models have been aesthetically pleasing, they are all 100% performance driven

I wonder what the hype is like around the DMV is for these .. Lol dudes are going eat up them camo foams around here..

Now I've seen two RSVP Services tweet their stats on Twitter...one said they were 100% at NYC and the other said they only missed one...somebody is lying..lol...QS huh?

Since NDC is my only hope, is it safe to say getting these are hopeless?
I never understood people that give up before it even releases.

Think positive, wake up at release and give it a shot. If you get em, good. If not, and you REALLY want em, bite the bullet and pay resell.

Don't count yourself out for retail until you officially strike out.

I never understood people that give up before it even releases.

Think positive, wake up at release and give it a shot. If you get em, good. If not, and you REALLY want em, bite the bullet and pay resell.

Don't count yourself out for retail until you officially strike out.

This ^^^

This is NT...
word count on many to do a complete 180 a few days prior to RD 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom