OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

rsvp'd a pair for a friend.
pimp.gif
better be going early, no matter what the DM says

Most Nike stores use automated system now, so if you get in, you will receive a confirmation within a minute or two of your DM.
so basically its rigged? I just happened to be on twitter at the exact time the link went out. Got my DM in within 30 sec-1 minute.

It's safe to say that not all pairs in the store are available to the general public. I've heard of multiple locations that have shady dealings.
NikeLA and SM are pretty shady. If you DMs aren't within 10 secs your probably gonna fail out here in SoCal.

are the kb elites selling well? Thinking about coppin' both the elite colorways off eastbay with the 15% off.  But i'm also just thinking about holding out on a price drop.
ohwell.gif

Well, I guess these are just too limited even in NikeStore. I know one HOH got only about 18 pairs. No chance in getting these for retail now.

Considering the numbers we are seeing, the alleged bot issue, and the shady employees, it's safe to say your more likely to get struck by lightening on a sunny day than to get a RSVP at a niketown.

Do you think they'll eventually drop lower then $186.99?

Last edited:
^yes

I am surprised by all the MC mayhem. The shoe is aight, but I'd put it below the Easters and even the Gradients.

hopefully nikedc isn't as shady as I'm hearing with their releases... just waiting on that tweet [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I tweeted under 3 seconds to ntnyc and came up short. Up until very recently, I've had tons of success there. They even started recognizing me...they must have had like no pairs or literally all got gobbled up by the bots.

Nike dc very shady lol... My friend knows the store manager shady as they come! Hopefully I can my hands on these Friday too..

Back
Top Bottom