OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just put in my raffle ticket at HOH now waiting on stupid NT to tweet the RSVP. Side question, theres bots that can do everything for you even with the circled hashtag??

Well raffled at pembroke pines. Now the waiting game. They did have quite a few sizes of the Mexican blankets left. Also those blk/gold elites keep looking better and better each time I see them.

I love the mc , can someone please whip up any new c/w?

I got my pairs @ nike dallas thanks to my friend who shall remain anonymous [emoji]128586[/emoji]

Last edited:
When did the MC's go from "uninspired, whack, easy pass, etc" to every other person's grail O_O

tides change quickly on here :lol:

They're pretty cool Still an easy pass for me.

I hope every one is able to get theirs! :nthat:

When did the MC's go from "uninspired, whack, easy pass, etc" to every other person's grail O_O

tides change quickly on here
laugh.gif

I hope every one is able to get theirs!
nthat.gif
Craziness When ppl first saw em they were like "nah" But everybody LOVED the VB's after they came out buts like the ugliest color combo you can think of difference with the mabacurial past the emulation of the soccer boot is the fact its pink. the breast cancer colorways sellout main reason why i want one too even though it doesnt directly support it

Craziness When ppl first saw em they were like "nah" But everybody LOVED the VB's after they came out buts like the ugliest color combo you can think of difference with the mabacurial past the emulation of the soccer boot is the fact its pink. the breast cancer colorways sellout main reason why i want one too even though it doesnt directly support it

Insert this exact comment for xmas, bhm, asg, vb, etc.... Most dudes were lukewarm at best on most of these before the reality set in that they wouldn't sit on shelves past the first weekend. Then everyone is on 'em like stink on a monkey. Typical. Funny thing is, most non NTers will go with the first instinct- love or hate and never look back vs. all of us who have everyone's opinions to sift through each and every second, minute, hour, _____ insert whatever frequency you will of the day before making our "final" decision. Nature of the beast, but wouldn't expect it to change much in the near future.

Insert this exact comment for xmas, bhm, asg, vb, etc.... Most dudes were lukewarm at best on most of these before the reality set in that they wouldn't sit on shelves past the first weekend. Then everyone is on 'em like stink on a monkey. Typical. Funny thing is, most non NTers will go with the first instinct- love or hate and never look back vs. all of us who have everyone's opinions to sift through each and every second, minute, hour, _____ insert whatever frequency you will of the day before making our "final" decision. Nature of the beast, but wouldn't expect it to change much in the near future.
dont forget pics... especially if your borderline... a mjrod or nwt pic will usually make u cop if your borderline hahaha 

tides change quickly on here
laugh.gif

I hope every one is able to get theirs!
nthat.gif
Although this is usually the case, I don't remember too much hate for this shoe when pics first surfaced. A lot of people had an issue with the NIKE on the medial side, but still liked the shoe.

so bored waiting for this rsvp, im considering giving up and just trying my luck at the NDC drop. i cant bring myself to give up though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom