OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I think next time Im paying the RSVP "fee". Just gotta hope my carnival paper ticket in the old Nike shoe box at HoH KOP gets picked tomorrow :rolleyes

Last edited:
Got my two pairs waiting for me at Seattle NT!
I got one pair for sure! waiting on a confirm for the other from my buddy with an RSVP bot!
pimp.gif

I'm debating getting the Elites on eastbay, they have around 50 pairs left in my size. I have a 25% off code, so it would be $165 shipped.

Just don't want to get them if they will be 50% off locally like last year...

NDC says Limit 1.  So basically you can only add 1 to your cart and check out. But anyone ever had luck adding to your cart, checking out and adding another to your cart and checking out? Will NDC end up shipping both orders or will the humans over there see that it's two separate orders going to the same address and dub it "not limited to 1" and cancel the double?

Last edited:
NDC says Limit 1.  So basically you can only add 1 to your cart and check out. But anyone ever had luck adding to your cart, checking out and adding another to your cart and checking out? Will NDC end up shipping both orders or will the humans over there see that it's two separate orders going to the same address and dub it "not limited to 1" and cancel the double?

shipping address can be the same
billing address has to be different

from my personal experiences. i've never had an order cancelled since i make sure the billing is different even if they both ship to my house.

lol that sucks,  but then again im sure a lot of us are sitting in front of computer and never stood a chance either. haha
this.

NikeLA's manager even knows about the bots but says Corp. doesn't care.

It's the same dudes every saturday. The black chubby dude with the asian dude team and a team of black dudes..come out with at least 5 pairs.

Struck out on NikeLA RSVP so its raffles, NDC or bust for me!
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Very successful RSVP day today. Got some in for some of friends and my man held me down for my personal pair. :pimp:

On to Friday we go.

im done trying by hand... im going to join the rest of them and buy like 3 bots at a time. i guess itll make them more worth it then because i can just unload the extras. Its an "If you cant beat them, join them" kind of feeling...

Back
Top Bottom