OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

How long have you been playing with em? :nerd:

Been playing in them since I got them on release day. Lasted quite some time, I usually play 3-4 times a week, up to 3 hours at a time. I'm really hoping some hit outlets so I can grab a few to stay stocked up on. Love playing in these.

Just imagine how it'll be on Friday.  Click the TLO and won't ever be able to add it to cart, and just waiting with our spot saved in line splash screen until we see the dreaded tweet from Nike "All Sizes of Kobe 8 Mambacurial has sold out on Nike.com!" and people will still be waiting with that splash screen hours afterwards

Last edited:
^ Just order them online with the 20% off now and return them to the store tomorrow. If they don't let you, cancel the online order. This way you don't have to worry about the 20% off expiring.
only works for today. National Running Day.
Thanks, going to do that.  Going to be funny if the store gives me back the same pair for pickup..  This pair is clean though so I don't mind

Not copping the MCs but Saturday morning should be interesting... insert Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif

I'm debating getting the Elites on eastbay, they have around 50 pairs left in my size. I have a 25% off code, so it would be $165 shipped.

Just don't want to get them if they will be 50% off locally like last year...
How do you see how many pairs they have left in your size?

Anyone ever hear of preMOkicks? I met the dude at the Cincy show last week and he's legit. he has the Easters and VB's for $190 which isn't bad at all. Based out of Missouri. Some of my friends have known him for years and vouch for him. May be worth a shot,

How do you see how many pairs they have left in your size?

Add them to cart in bulk, then try to check out. If they don't have enough, it removes them all from cart. I started with 100, and then worked down. They have somewhere in between 50-55 pairs in 11.5 currently (my size).

Add them to cart in bulk, then try to check out. If they don't have enough, it removes them all from cart. I started with 100, and then worked down. They have somewhere in between 50-55 pairs in 11.5 currently (my size).
Smart

50 pairs came to a subtotal of $10,999.50 haha damn

wonder how much resale is gonna be on the mambacurials lol

i would of course rather pay retail but if i have to pay resale i will. i want these so im not sweating the release day.

you can only buy a maximum of 255 of one item and I can confirm that FTL has at least 255 size 10 blk/gold elites

you can only buy a maximum of 255 of one item and I can confirm that FTL has at least 255 size 10 blk/gold elites
Just bought one with the 20% off.  $190 with tax in Ca.  Picking up in store though so I don't know if they actually wait for a shipment or they just give you one from the store. 

So these people that preorder shoes online on ebay really dont have pairs reserved? They just be putting those listings up there just in case? They be just wishing on a star?

Just imagine how it'll be on Friday.  Click the TLO and won't ever be able to add it to cart, and just waiting with our spot saved in line splash screen until we see the dreaded tweet from Nike "All Sizes of Kobe 8 Mambacurial has sold out on Nike.com!" and people will still be waiting with that splash screen hours afterwards
Its gonna be bad bro

I just do not understand with how popular MLS soccer is becoming that they didnt make more

The only other recent rarer shoe is the Clay mathews camo Free runner

Put two raffle tickets in today at my local HoH, they suppsoed to call winners tomorrow but i called before they closed and dude said they already called. That sounds fishy. I think he lying

My connect hooked me up they only got 30 at the HOH out here,one of my homies can't come up with the money for his pair so ill have an extra sz 11

Hoh near me gave out tickets for a 'raffle' 8am-10am , guessing they don't believe people have jobs [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Hoh near me gave out tickets for a 'raffle' 8am-10am , guessing they don't believe people have jobs [emoji]128528[/emoji]
Same here. I have ticket #220 out of roughly 250. That's potentially $35k gross in a few hours. Instead HoH is limited to 20-30 pairs and only make 10-15% of that. I still don't understand the scarcity marketing ploy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom