OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

my friends wants a pair of 8's but no ides which color.

any sites with pairs in stock for retail? :nerd:

id appreciate it greatly!

Got 2 DM's back from NikeChi for my homies. I'm completely shocked that I was able to get through.

Last edited:
Got thru on NTDC...I can rest easy now
smokin.gif

I

shipping address can be the same
billing address has to be different

from my personal experiences. i've never had an order cancelled since i make sure the billing is different even if they both ship to my house.
this is partially correct.. me roommate and myself have never had a order canceled.. same shipping and billing address, however using different forms of payment,, diffent CC or different pp accounts

shipping address can be the same

billing address has to be different

from my personal experiences. i've never had an order cancelled since i make sure the billing is different even if they both ship to my house.
this is partially correct.. me roommate and myself have never had a order canceled.. same shipping and billing address, however using different forms of payment,, diffent CC or different pp accounts
:smh:
Maybe cause you guys are making orders on your own accounts. Not on the same nike account and different payment accounts.
Hater boxden is talking about a single person(account).

Last edited:
footlocker 20% off no minimum.  both elites work. 

code: IPFL3626
Do you know when it expires?  I'm going to try and return the ones I bought.  Hopefully FTL accepts it.  Wish they could just refund me the 20% in store..

Took me about 5 seconds maybe less. I already had everything typed out and just put in the hashtag and nope. 

^ Just order them online with the 20% off now and return them to the store tomorrow. If they don't let you, cancel the online order. This way you don't have to worry about the 20% off expiring.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom