OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I guess, I didn't really want them though. I entered cuz my buddy wanted them, and then I traded straight up for the Lebron Area 72.
:smh: I understand its a trade and you preferred the ASG Lebrons over the Royals, but you got got imo :lol:.

Last edited:
Some people don't always look at market value... They look at which show they want more. Both parties were probably both happy... Nothing wrong with that.

Some people don't always look at market value... They look at which show they want more. Both parties were probably both happy... Nothing wrong with that.

Exactly, it was one of my shoe buddies, and he really wanted them. It was a come up for me, since Jordans cost me $140 and Lebrons MSRP was $200.

Since FTL had that coupon going till 0100EST I decided to jump on the black/gold Elites. I ended up paying $146 and change after using my giftcards. Thank you FTL!

Just wanted to add that I received all my FTL rewards cards via email. No more physical cards.

Slightly OT but I have a couple of lingering questions that I would like to ask.

Whereas many of the posters here write of experiences with physical ticketing/raffles, my local HoH has an online raffle system for limited/greater demand releases.  Is this operation more uncommon amongst HoHs?  Due to it being an online raffle is there greater integrity with less tampering?

Thanks

Usually my hoh is the first one listed on FTl locator so I didn't think they had it decided to check again and click on more locations and they will have them! Don't know the procedure will call in the afternoon tomorrow hope no hype for these especially since Friday is the last day of school and who goes on the last day mall probably will be packed as well because graduations will be on the weekend. Hopeful all who wanted these will be at their kid or sibling 5th grade graduation ceremony in the morning

Just wanted to add that I received all my FTL rewards cards via email. No more physical cards.
Did you ask to get it like that or do they do that to everyone now? I always delete my FTL e-mails without reading them 
ohwell.gif

Anyone get a raffle at South Coast Plaza HoH?  I live in the IE so I couldn't make it down there.  Going to call tomorrow to see if they have my size still available.  Last week, I just went in at opening to get my size in the Elites because they didn't get raffled off.  Anyone else going to try and get in line?

HOH TOPANGA got caught slippin with these mc smh going into to investigate tomorrow afternoon

Back
Top Bottom