OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Christmas miracle indeed. After patiently trying to add them to my cart for about 35 minutes I succeeded. 6 minute checkout time and got my confirmation email at 7:51am.

Was anyone able to use free shipping? I was too excited to get through checkout that I didn't even try.

Eastbay sucks with this man..... how they gonna have you waiting for NOTHING.

Can't they at least grey out the sizes that are sold out, so we don't keep trying like ****heads, LOL.

Christmas miracle indeed. After patiently trying to add them to my cart for about 35 minutes I succeeded. 6 minute checkout time and got my confirmation email at 7:51am.
Was anyone able to use free shipping? I was too excited to get through checkout that I didn't even try.
Haha me too.

copped the Kobe's (first choice) then went back for the brons and have a 45 min timer.. idk but i'm pumped i got the Kobe's. Good news for everyone that couldn't cop this morning you get another crack at it on NDC tomorrow GL y'all

Last edited:
Has anyone actually been able to add any of the three to their cart in the past like 5-10 minutes? Or at this point is it completely hopeless?

Waited and they got dropped out of my cart at 9 mins 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Size 12

Had a timer on Footlocker/Champs/Footaction..Checked out on Footlocker, shortly after both the other two both said out of stock..
We will see.. as someone mentioned earlier, not comfortable till have them in hand..
Merry Christmas everyone..

Yup, about 5 minutes ago. Checkout timer at 8 minutes now

Thanks a lot bro. It look like the Kobes are actually showing as sold out now, but I kept trying and I have the KDs sitting in my cart on all four sites. Of course, the wait time is over 1 hour and 20 minutes though. :rofl:

Let's see what happens.

yall complain about eastbay but this was nothing compared to what we had to do to get the grinch vi's. was on hold 5 in the morning for 1hr :smh: lady was trying to hold a conversation with me and all i wanted her to do was shut that mouth and place my order before it was too late

I have a feeling these will be a lot tougher to get on ndc after the whole world sees the players wearing them on court today...

yall complain about eastbay but this was nothing compared to what we had to do to get the grinch vi's. was on hold 5 in the morning for 1hr
mean.gif
lady was trying to hold a conversation with me and all i wanted her to do was shut that mouth and place my order before it was too late
I think everyone had the same lady that morning. Name started with a B or something.

By the time I got through my 11.5 was gone, but I was able to buy a 12 off of puddingpop a couple weeks later for $240.

Has anyone actually been able to add any of the three to their cart in the past like 5-10 minutes? Or at this point is it completely hopeless?

i was able to add the KDs in cart but there's a price mistake, i think that's turning ppl away that's why I was able to get a pair in cart. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom