OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

YES just got through....now i dont have to go into work late tomorrow to try my luck on NDC....MERRY XMAS

size 12

Last edited:
still have a 42 min timer... hopefully I get through.

Im still trying on ndc tomorrow for free shipping lol.

made it through countdown timer got a 10.5 
pimp.gif

thought its funny that nobody could add to cart when the timer hits zero, but everyone was able to add 40 min later...

got email confirmation from footaction and eastbay! I'm concerned about my Kobe's tho, says it's back ordered instead of waiting for approval. my bank was only charged for half my order. hope it doesn't get cancelled....

SMH EASTBAY SCARED ME FOR A MINUTES WHEN IT GAVE ME A MESSAGE THAT THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE ENOUGH IN THEIR INVENTORY TO FULFILL MY ORDER SO IT TOLD ME TO TRY AGAIN. BUT SECOND TIME IS THE CHARM. GOT MY SIZE 9! IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE OR WE JUST GOT LUCKY! :lol: BACK TO SLEEP THEN OPEN PRESENTS WITH THE FAM. GL TO YOU ALL. MERRY X'MAS AGAIN!

Looks like I got through on Champs for these Kobe's
nthat.gif
, really excited to cop the KD V but didn't get through on footlocker or footaction
indifferent.gif
. It's all good and i scored a 9.5 and a size 14 pair of Thunders from a mom and pop in va. Its been a good day

thought its funny that nobody could add to cart when the timer hits zero, but everyone was able to add 40 min later...
Could be a bad sign... eastbay could be about to send out many cancellation orders. 

If it works, feel sorry for the people who went back to bed after failing

Suprised at the wait time counter. But the fact that most of the people that wanted to resell didn't get them

my size 9 kobe's just got pulled from my cart while waiting on the time in footlocker and eastbay...still have the kd's in my cart.  I have a feeling they may actually know what they are doing and won't be selling out, if they are pulling pairs before they let you checkout.

Got my 10.5 from Eastbay with Eastbay confirmation email [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji] merry Xmas everyone

Back
Top Bottom