OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This was definitely an endurance test. I was able to add a Lebron 10 to my cart at 8:00 EST. I really wanted the kobe's so I kept trying and about 5 mins ago it let me add to my cart. Be patient fellas, you should be good if you have the second timer.
what second timer?

just got email confirmation from eastbay! pretty juiced cuz i almost gave up after bout 20 min of getting the cart error but ended up getting through with no checkout timer

This was definitely an endurance test. I was able to add a Lebron 10 to my cart at 8:00 EST. I really wanted the kobe's so I kept trying and about 5 mins ago it let me add to my cart. Be patient fellas, you should be good if you have the second timer.
Endurance test forreal. Maaaaan timer hopped up form 45 to 1:26.... got damn! lol. Never ordered from here, I usually stick to NDC. Imma be pissed if i wait this time and dont get em 
indifferent.gif

Got a size 10 via EASTBAY but I am not satisfied til I have them in hand. Too many canceled orders horror stories recently.

Last edited:
Everyone is on eastbay.

Once you get the shoes in your cart (if your even able to), there's a checkout timer.
i was able to add to cart on both foot action and eastbay at the same time.. foot action gave me a 33 minute wait time but eastbay let me go straight through checkout with no wait time for some reason

Back
Top Bottom