OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

800 new post since last night? I cant...

EDIT: Either you dudes can use internet at work, or you have no job, stay at home all day and post on NT using my taxes as your EDD check to copp kicks :smh: :lol:

or have the day off :tongue:

Last edited:
what a scum bag, what do you expect with these pre orders?

people have no morals these days
Somehow there's a happy ending

Had an NTer offer to hook me up with a smaller size for trade bait, but declined because I didn't wanna risk sitting on a shoe someone else needed.

Then I talked to my friend in the UK. Nike.uk site had a size 12.5 sitting on the site, so he ordered it and will be shipping it out to me. Like 168 us dollars for the shoes and 40 for shipping, and I'm looking at less than the 230 I originally paid.

Karma wins
Glad to hear it worked out for you man. 

Were the black/gold elites a true GR? Looks like only HOH near me got them...
They were at FTL, FNL, FA, etc. if only they were the limited edition instead of the Mambacurials.

Oh, the travesty. Ahh well, onto the next (Jordan XI lows which aren't any sort of consolation).

20x better in person! One of my favorite of the Kobe 8s

called ntsm and they don't have 10.5. said they only have small(sz8-9) and large(sz13-14) sizes left. fcfs. if you are those size, best to call and confirm

I missed out on these because i didnt know they were coming out at HoH. It wasnt on the release calendar, should i now assume that all the high profile releases come out at HoH, may not necessarily be the one nearest too me but some of them will get them, or is this just an isolated case?

i just got mine too. I checked my email didn't see anything. Logged onto NDC, couldn't even see my order history, so I logged out and checked order status as a guest. Saw that it had a tracking number, and right when I checked the tracking number, I got an email notification that it was shipped. :lol:

800 new post since last night? I cant...

EDIT: Either you dudes can use internet at work, or you have no job, stay at home all day and post on NT using my taxes as your EDD check to copp kicks
mean.gif
laugh.gif

or have the day off
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
#TRUTH

I missed out on these because i didnt know they were coming out at HoH. It wasnt on the release calendar, should i now assume that all the high profile releases come out at HoH, may not necessarily be the one nearest too me but some of them will get them, or is this just an isolated case?

OR...You can just make a twitter account if you don't have one, since FTL tweeted the Mambacurial release information. It included all the locations (HoHs) that would be carrying them and the way each was handling this release.

anyone know where i can find blue lights for retail? my friend wants a pair REALLY REALLY BAD!

any help is appreciated :wow:

anyone know where i can find blue lights for retail? my friend wants a pair REALLY REALLY BAD!

Psssht. We talmbout dem mambacurials fam. Don't nobody wanna hear bout no blue lights.

Try calling Nike with product code. They have to be sitting somewhere.

Not sure what size but I seen them at a couple stores Like House of Hoops, and Richards. you have to do a stock locate but they can be found

Back
Top Bottom