OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'd pay for those mangos.hopefully you'll share a how to or just sell it.

congrats to everyone who got the MCs.got mine on NTSF through RSVP.and it's my first time going early for a shoe on release day.was excited to see what the other people would be wearing for kicks.was expecting some dope kobes.I just wore my Kobe 3 MPLS while my 17month old daughter wore her pink kobe V tbs. was disappointed to see people wearing lebron x corks,yeezys and jordans.all look like resellers no real kobe fans.

Wow unbelievable I can't even understand what she told me than. These employees are really shiesty man, I asked if they had my size and she replied sorry can't disclose that info right now, but there will be a tweet with more information about them later. I'm so dumbfounded right now.

Yea that's another thing if u don't talk to a manager, then ppl can say anything they want, but it all depends...should have tweeted already but nothing

was excited to see what the other people would be wearing for kicks.was expecting some dope kobes.I just wore my Kobe 3 MPLS while my 17month old daughter wore her pink kobe V tbs. was disappointed to see people wearing lebron x corks,yeezys and jordans.all look like resellers no real kobe fans.

:stoneface:

how does that make them any less of kobe fans? maybe they're not a fan of some of the older models

Look Nike, To perfect the Kobe 8 Mambacurial, I wish you would've taken these steps:

1) Add a shokkuku,maybe in a volt color to the back of the shoe

2) Add a snake around the  \ \  / / on the tounge
                                               | |

3) Add holes on the tounge for breathability

(The tounge and shokuku sell the shoe for me)

4) Add an extra pair of (pink) laces because Im not a fan of the black ones

5) Released this shoe on a Saturday, where sneakerheads will lust and go after foams and retro Jordans.

6) Made more quanities of this shoe, cause now I might have to turn to ebay and pay RESELLLER prices.
(Isnt your motto and the purpose of restocks is to say NO to Fakes and Resellers? SMH:smh: )

7) Not make these HOH exclusive, cuz there aint one near me in a six hour radius

8) End the waiting in line junk online and go back to the golden days where people would just click till they got it in cart.

Please Nike, notify us before any restocks cause I was at work them last two and I went 0/2 on em. :smh:

Overall , The Kobe 8 MC is a pretty good shoe,

Mamba out!:tongue:
You want fries with that?

Look Nike, To perfect the Kobe 8 Mambacurial, I wish you would've taken these steps:

| |

5) Released this shoe on a Saturday, where sneakerheads will lust and go after foams and retro Jordans.

6) Made more quanities of this shoe, cause now I might have to turn to ebay and pay RESELLLER prices.
(Isnt your motto and the purpose of restocks is to say NO to Fakes and Resellers? SMH:smh: )

7) Not make these HOH exclusive, cuz there aint one near me in a six hour radius

8) End the waiting in line junk online and go back to the golden days where people would just click till they got it in cart.

Please Nike, notify us before any restocks cause I was at work them last two and I went 0/2 on em. :smh:

Can you send me some Oregon exclusive Js bro?

| |

once I read shokkuku I stopped reading....

:stoneface:

how does that make them any less of kobe fans? maybe they're not a fan of some of the older models

true.like I said my first time ever for falling in line for shoes in an opening day. I usually wait it out until they get on sale on FL or the outlets like I did for the 4,5,6,7.

I guess I was being a dork thinking the line will be filled with Kobe kicks. I figured that maybe they are not fan of real kobes based on their shoes.

If they produced more of these they would not sell out (obviously some stores still have sizes left but in the overall aspect, I deem this as sold out). Personally I would never wear this shoe on feet, to collect, cool but for casual wear, not for me at all. I'm more then happy with all the past Kobe 8s that have come out, there is a color out there for everyone

If they produced more of these they would not sell out (obviously some stores still have sizes left but in the overall aspect, I deem this as sold out). Personally I would never wear this shoe on feet, to collect, cool but for casual wear, not for me at all. I'm more then happy with all the past Kobe 8s that have come out, there is a color out there for everyone
Ugh dude they would've sold out regardless. I'm convinced because those hideous VBs and the Blankets did lol, and these are way fresher than the two.

OR...You can just make a twitter account if you don't have one, since FTL tweeted the Mambacurial release information. It included all the locations (HoHs) that would be carrying them and the way each was handling this release.
thank you good sir, thats where i lose, i dont monitor twitter like at all. i dont have an instagram or a fb and only use twitter for shoes. Ill have to improve my monitoring thanks for the heads up.

live in cali, was at ftl today, still have at least 6 pairs of vb, and at lest 2 pairs of easters. easters where 9 and 10 I believe, you guys might be able to stock locate

live in cali, was at ftl today, still have at least 6 pairs of vb, and at lest 2 pairs of easters. easters where 9 and 10 I believe, you guys might be able to stock locate
where did you spot the easter? if you don't mind.

| |

Last edited:
Heres my dilemma i been wanting those purple gradients ever since i tried em on and didn't get em. but i have enough to get either those or the elites... the elites are special 2 me though cuz i work for the Portland arena and got to watch kobe play upclose. after the game was over i was able to walk right by him and Dwight howard even gave me a nudge with his forearm. while it may sound unbelievable its true and kobe debuted the elites in Portland that night when he scored 47. decisions decisions

Back
Top Bottom