OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

anyone know where i can find blue lights for retail? my friend wants a pair REALLY REALLY BAD!

any help is appreciated
embarassed.gif
Did they try stock locate at FTL yet? Got mine that way.

Maybe champs stock locate too. Seen them at my local champs a week ago.

Last edited:
anyone know where i can find blue lights for retail? my friend wants a pair REALLY REALLY BAD!

any help is appreciated :wow:
Psssht. We talmbout dem mambacurials fam. Don't nobody wanna hear bout no blue lights.

Try calling Nike with product code. They have to be sitting somewhere.

sweet, if you dont mind me asking whats the product code and number for the stock locate? id appreciate it bro

Psssht. We talmbout dem mambacurials fam. Don't nobody wanna hear bout no blue lights.

sweet, if you dont mind me asking whats the product code and number for the stock locate? id appreciate it bro
This number for Nike cust service

Incredible FC Barcelona Mango custom. If you don't mind me asking, what paint combination did you use? You definitely salvaged that iD.

Anyone know where I can find Purple Gradients at or near retail?

Look Nike, To perfect the Kobe 8 Mambacurial, I wish you would've taken these steps:

1) Add a shokkuku,maybe in a volt color to the back of the shoe

2) Add a snake around the  \ \  / / on the tounge

| |

3) Add holes on the tounge for breathability

(The tounge and shokuku sell the shoe for me)

4) Add an extra pair of (pink) laces because Im not a fan of the black ones

5) Released this shoe on a Saturday, where sneakerheads will lust and go after foams and retro Jordans.

6) Made more quanities of this shoe, cause now I might have to turn to ebay and pay RESELLLER prices.

(Isnt your motto and the purpose of restocks is to say NO to Fakes and Resellers? SMH
mean.gif
)

7) Not make these HOH exclusive, cuz there aint one near me in a six hour radius

8) End the waiting in line junk online and go back to the golden days where people would just click till they got it in cart.

Please Nike, notify us before any restocks cause I was at work them last two and I went 0/2 on em.
mean.gif

Overall , The Kobe 8 MC is a pretty good shoe,

Mamba out!
tongue.gif

Last edited:

This number for Nike cust service

thank you sir, hope he finds a pair

appreciate the help

what a scum bag, what do you expect with these pre orders?

people have no morals these days

Somehow there's a happy ending

Had an NTer offer to hook me up with a smaller size for trade bait, but declined because I didn't wanna risk sitting on a shoe someone else needed.

Then I talked to my friend in the UK. Nike.uk site had a size 12.5 sitting on the site, so he ordered it and will be shipping it out to me. Like 168 us dollars for the shoes and 40 for shipping, and I'm looking at less than the 230 I originally paid.

Karma wins

Glad to hear it worked out for you man. 

same here

wish it ended that way for everyone else who gets screwed over by these idiots :smh:

Incredible FC Barcelona Mango custom. If you don't mind me asking, what paint combination did you use? You definitely salvaged that iD.

Anyone know where I can find Purple Gradients at or near retail?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Kobe-V...t-mens-basketball-shoes-low-NEW-/190840950132

145 + 25 shipping = 170 usd

ships from lithuania though, but if you cant product locate at a nike retailer, thats your best option

here's the style code for you to try a product locate

555035-500

my god those mango joints are sick!

this is going to be my first pair of Kobe's, I know that may sound lame but I am starting to branch out into Lebron's and Kobe's this year, anyways can anyone tell me how these fit? I rock a 10.5/11 in Jordans and 11 in foams and Lebron's, I managed to get a real good deal on Ebay for a 10.5, so was wondering if someone can tell me how they size

went to nike town la around 5 to scoop up one of their leftover pairs.... Only 3 pairs were left, and they had everyone line up. First person went and they didn't have his size, and I was second and they had my magical size 12. Could not believe how lucky I was and I am obsessed with these Kobe 8s. Might be my personal favorite.

I just gave them a call right now and the person that answered told me that they are going to tweet more info on going about purchasing them.. I'm so confused man.
False bro..the manager that was handling the release said I can't get another pair cuz I already got 1, I said oh aight how bout my wife, he yea but can't use the same card, pretty much cash or another card....I was trying to help out rjohnse5 wit a pair but no more 13's, so I left...they had a size 9 displayed on a table upstairs

Best part about the MCs is the non speckled midsole. Was getting tired of seeing speckled on every 8 I own.

Look Nike, To perfect the Kobe 8 Mambacurial, I wish you would've taken these steps:

| |

5) Released this shoe on a Saturday, where sneakerheads will lust and go after foams and retro Jordans.

6) Made more quanities of this shoe, cause now I might have to turn to ebay and pay RESELLLER prices.
(Isnt your motto and the purpose of restocks is to say NO to Fakes and Resellers? SMH:smh: )

7) Not make these HOH exclusive, cuz there aint one near me in a six hour radius

8) End the waiting in line junk online and go back to the golden days where people would just click till they got it in cart.

Please Nike, notify us before any restocks cause I was at work them last two and I went 0/2 on em. :smh:

Mamba out!:tongue:

Smh

False bro..the manager that was handling the release said I can't get another pair cuz I already got 1, I said oh aight how bout my wife, he yea but can't use the same card, pretty much cash or another card....I was trying to help out rjohnse5 wit a pair but no more 13's, so I left...they had a size 9 displayed on a table upstairs
Wow unbelievable I can't even understand what she told me than. These employees are really shiesty man, I asked if they had my size and she replied sorry can't disclose that info right now, but there will be a tweet with more information about them later. I'm so dumbfounded right now.

| |

(Isnt your motto and the purpose of restocks is to say NO to Fakes and Resellers? SMH
mean.gif
)

Please Nike, notify us before any restocks cause I was at work them last two and I went 0/2 on em.
mean.gif

Mamba out!
tongue.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Kobe-V...t-mens-basketball-shoes-low-NEW-/190840950132

145 + 25 shipping = 170 usd

ships from lithuania though, but if you cant product locate at a nike retailer, thats your best option

here's the style code for you to try a product locate

555035-500
Buy from their site, $150 shipped. 

Gradient http://www.sil.lt/shoes/basketball/nike-kobe-8-system-purple-gradient.html

Easter http://www.sil.lt/shoes/basketball/nike-kobe-8-system-easter.html

Venice beach aka WTFK http://www.sil.lt/shoes/basketball/nike-kobe-8-system-venice-beach.html

Yea those mangos are dope as ****.Sick job man,Props.

My MC's will be here on Tuesday.Still cant believe my CC company block payment twice.

Back
Top Bottom