OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

wow size uk sold out with the quickness
mean.gif
...have them in my cart and not in stock
mean.gif
pretty pissed as well. i think my chase card has some sort of protection that needed extra steps to complete the transaction because it was overseas. by that time it sold out

OMFG!!! messed up during check out! chose UK shipping instead of US, by the time i figured out why it wasnt goin forward the item became out of stock OMFG 0/3 today!!!
mad.gif

Size? just keeps telling me to choose my address which I entered in 10 minutes ago. Guess they're sold out :smh:.

SMH at size?

I swear they didnt even have any and nobody got them online from them.

Last edited:
Maybe 12 pair literally if that.

I am thinking 1 of each or just ghost pairs.

Last edited:
Hold up what was the website link?

I was on size.co.uk and didn't see anything.. Where was I supposed to be looking lol?

wow size uk sold out with the quickness :smh: ...have them in my cart and not in stock :smh:
pretty pissed as well. i think my chase card has some sort of protection that needed extra steps to complete the transaction because it was overseas. by that time it sold out

same :x

i ended up trying again with paypal and got this, but no email from size

i assume my order will be cancelled

auv6fq.png

They might've had a couple size runs, but with many missing out earlier either in store or online, people were ready.

wow size uk sold out with the quickness :smh: ...have them in my cart and not in stock :smh:

same :x

i ended up trying again with paypal and got this, but no email from size

i assume my order will be cancelled

auv6fq.png
You're probably good.

Man this was gonna be my 1st pair of the 8

Missed out on pre-order, NDC, ebay, size uk...i guess I'll have to play the waiting game and try to control myself from paying way too much for this shoe :smh:

I hope so...
no email from Size? & its not showing my order history.
that chase protection really screwed me up I had 2 pairs in my cart :smh:

i had twitter and fb loading simul. got the link, got on the site, got it in my cart. it proceeds to keep asking me for my addresses, which are already on file when i created an account lol. i refreshed, kicks gone..all of them lol.

eff it. resellers it is.

Missed out on pre-order, NDC, ebay, size uk...i guess I'll have to play the waiting game and try to control myself from paying way too much for this shoe :smh:

I've seen a couple of craigslist local ads for 250 and under. i would try CL, a lot of people that won the hoh raffles just want to get rid of them.

I've seen a couple of craigslist local ads for 250 and under. i would try CL, a lot of people that won the hoh raffles just want to get rid of them.

I'm in the middle of North Dakota...not even sure if they released here lol

Last edited:
Got an email from PayPal for my order.

No order # or email confirmation though.

I'm gonna cry.

Back
Top Bottom