OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This puts the Blue Blitz to shame.IMO

Thankfully thats YOUR opinion

:x

Exactly. The Kobe 8 is a spectacular shoe, and I'm glad I was able to get all my pairs (14 so far :smh: ) for retail or less.

The only dissapointing thing, as in alot of other's opinion as well, is the lack of a solid color upper on NikeiD. Other than that, well done Nike...well done.

It was definitely slept on until the last few releases (minus Elites). And I agree, except for the MC, which I couldn't get, I was able to get most of the Kobe's (except X-Mas and MC). Except for BHM, X-Mas and MC, it wasn't difficult to double up if you wanted.

I really do think the production numbers were low (hence my complaining that my local store only gets 1 or 2 FSR).

I think Nike is going to take us on a ride next year with the 9.

It was definitely slept on until the last few releases (minus Elites). And I agree, except for the MC, which I couldn't get, I was able to get most of the Kobe's (except X-Mas and MC). Except for BHM, X-Mas and MC, it wasn't difficult to double up if you wanted.

I really do think the production numbers were low (hence my complaining that my local store only gets 1 or 2 FSR).

I think Nike is going to take us on a ride next year with the 9.

I can say I've been pretty lucky so far...got the Xmas, BHM, ASG, Easters and was able to double up on the MCs.

I'm not feeling the Lebron XI (or that $200 price tag), and I'm 50/50 on the KD6...I'm very anxious for pics of the upcoming Kobe 9. Mid or low cut isn't a deal breaker for me, just make them as comfortable as these 8s.

Last edited:
Exactly. The Kobe 8 is a spectacular shoe, and I'm glad I was able to get all my pairs (14 so far
mean.gif
) for retail or less.

The only dissapointing thing, as in alot of other's opinion as well, is the lack of a solid color upper on NikeiD. Other than that, well done Nike...well done.
QFT

It was almost perfect. The design was good and a lot of the colorways were dope. And the fact that i could sleep in on release day for almost every pair is an added bonus.

also UNDS'd these today. Probably my favorite Kobe

How's the fit on the MC's? Like any other 8? I had to go a size up and wondering if ill be able to deal with it or if I should try to trade my pair

Mambacurials are the only 8s I wanted. Just couldn't get over the patterned upper. Fades are nice though.

Finished a custom work on my red camo's. Turned out just how I wanted it to look like. Inspiration: black/red colorway. I wanted to do this on nikeid but there's no solid upper :smh: so I just decided to customize my extra pair of red camo. Pardon the crappy pics, for those of you who got the red camo, just imagine the red sole pop out :smokin

Looks amazing! :wow:

For reposting shoes I had without my LeBrons in the background? My bad. But I just like the color ways kobe usually has even when they're loud they have a nice base color. These ones just don't do it for me

Seeing the KDs as a lackluster and the lebrons as pretty expensive and a transformer. I really wanna see what the kobe 9 will look like! I wonder if they are gonna keep the lunarlon or make a drastic change

Been wanting to do this for a while, got the whole crew together. Next are Elites, I need some Zoom Air in my life. :smokin

Last edited:
Finally secured a pair of Mambacurials for 300. I bit the bulled before i missed the bus like i did on the BHM. 300 is a lot but after loosing 3 deals to greedy resellers, $205 $250 and $270 were all done deals till they tried to raise the price on me. These should be in by the end of the week

Finally secured a pair of Mambacurials for 300. I bit the bulled before i missed the bus like i did on the BHM. 300 is a lot but after loosing 3 deals to greedy resellers, $205 $250 and $270 were all done deals till they tried to raise the price on me. These should be in by the end of the week

Same here bro :smh: 300 is the lowest offer I could find for a sz 13. Tried on a sz 12 a few weeks ago and they fit snug so I might go that route but if not might just cop a sz 14 since they will fit but will look huge :lol: Size 13 is already big looking shoe but size 14 crosses the line for me cause they look like boats on my feet since I'm only 6'4ish

I can't believe MC's prices are going up so fast. wow! Usually the price jumps after a few weeks or so but not a few days! Can't wait for my MC's to come in. I was feeling them at first but this dang thread and a youtube changed my mind a few weeks ago. :smh:

I can't believe MC's prices are going up so fast. wow! Usually the price jumps after a few weeks or so but not a few days! Can't wait for my MC's to come in. I was feeling them at first but this dang thread and a youtube changed my mind a few weeks ago. :smh:

Totally understandable...

I was basically undecided on the 'Curials, due to the shoe being so limited. I figured I wasn't gonna have a chance to get my hands on them because it seemed as though more and more people daily wanted them.

Then I came in this thread one day and mjrod posted pics of his pair of MCs, and that totally sold it for me. I picked up my first pair Friday morning from NikeDallas, and I must admit that they are now a Top 5 colorway for me. Now I'm just waiting for my 2nd pair to come in from NDC...

Back
Top Bottom