OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Was rocking the volts still one of my faves. I think the best thing about kobes is there all unique in the own way

I can say I've been pretty lucky so far...got the Xmas, BHM, ASG, Easters and was able to double up on the MCs.

I'm not feeling the Lebron XI (or that $200 price tag), and I'm 50/50 on the KD6...I'm very anxious for pics of the upcoming Kobe 9. Mid or low cut isn't a deal breaker for me, just make them as comfortable as these 8s.

That's what I'm saying. But I would prefer low

I still regret not buying as many of the 6s as I could so I did what I could to make up for it this time around. It's also been easier to focus on the 8s with the Lebron X being so expensive and quite lackluster in colorways..

I really wish that they would announce if they are gonna release the amnesty kobes I think they could make a lot of money off of them ive memory serves me correctly, its the same shoe that he scored 30,000. Nike could make a killin but part of me makes me think they want to keep it player exclusive for that reason

QFT

It was almost perfect. The design was good and a lot of the colorways were dope. And the fact that i could sleep in on release day for almost every pair is an added bonus.

also UNDS'd these today. Probably my favorite Kobe

Dope pic. :smokin

This shot should be dedicated to all members of TEAM KOBE 8s SHOULD ONLY BE WORN WITH SHORTS.

Absurd as ****. :rofl:

Last edited:
The kobe segment on kimmel was recorded 3 months ago. Explains why he wasn't wearing the mambacurials.

Bit of a noob question but I see a lot of you guys without the laces tied. How do you do that without them slipping off. What even is the point? Just curious.

The kobe segment on kimmel was recorded 3 months ago. Explains why he wasn't wearing the mambacurials.
Pretty sure Kobe had pairs in hand longer than 3 months ago.

Bit of a noob question but I see a lot of you guys without the laces tied. How do you do that without them slipping off. What even is the point? Just curious.
lol. if they're your true size they won't slip off.
if I lace my 8s super loose, I get heel slippage while wearing my true size.

i pray that kobe returns to a mid for the 9, his line took a backseat to the lebron's after the iv

Last edited:
i pray that kobe returns to a mid for the 9, his line took a backseat to the lebron's after the iv
Sucks for you. From most people's opinions, the Kobe line has put out some of the best bball shoes in history the past 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom