OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Quick kind of semi-silly question. Easters or Fades. I will get both (unfortunately I won't get to wear either for a little while) but I can only get one right now. Which one should I pick up now?

Anybody preoder from here https://doubleupkicks.com/
Cant vouch if site is legit or not... Question is, are you really willing to provide/trust your cc details and billing info to a middle man?
Was thinking the same thing and they don't take paypal so thats another negative. If theyre legit the prices are really reasonable. I might have to try them out and just really watch my bank account.

Quick kind of semi-silly question. Easters or Fades. I will get both (unfortunately I won't get to wear either for a little while) but I can only get one right now. Which one should I pick up now?

Id go easters no 1 if the price was right. Otherwise, Id get whatever one shows up for the best price 1st. People have posted links to Fades somewhat frequently since they released.

Quick comment, nobody should have to be apologizing for "bad iphone pics" lets remember this is a shoe thread, not some camera tgread.

Pic up the Easters first. Grab them before the price begins to go higher...

You can always grab the Fades later, since they were a major GR, you should be able to find a pair for a good price.

I don't necessarily like the easters(the green), but I sort of want them. I feel like I might regret not getting them later. Might get them before the prices get high.

Quick comment, nobody should have to be apologizing for "bad iphone pics" lets remember this is a shoe thread, not some camera tgread.
yes they should, greater detail is a must have not some bad resolution blurry photo lol 
tongue.gif

Exactly. The Kobe 8 is a spectacular shoe, and I'm glad I was able to get all my pairs (14 so far :smh: ) for retail or less.

The only dissapointing thing, as in alot of other's opinion as well, is the lack of a solid color upper on NikeiD. Other than that, well done Nike...well done.

Yeah, at least let us ID a solid upper. I grew to love the 8. I didn't like them at first, and I still don't like the sulfurs like everyone else.

The Kobe was my favorite out of their line this year.

Dope pic. :smokin

This shot should be dedicated to all members of TEAM KOBE 8s SHOULD ONLY BE WORN WITH SHORTS.

Absurd as ****. :rofl:

:lol:

I just ignored that comment. That just means they can't pull it off.

My current rotation.

Easter's are still my favorite.
tongue.gif

Sorry for the iPhone pic.
Nice rotation !

We have almost the same rotation except for the sulfur, but I have a GC Xmas

in my rotation ....

Still thinking of getting a  US release sulfur or a GC Python....

Or maybe a black elite to complete my Kobe 8 lineup....

I'm leaning toward a complete shozoku pair, so I might end up

waiting for a price cut on those black elites ....

Yeah, at least let us ID a solid upper. I grew to love the 8. I didn't like them at first, and I still don't like the sulfurs like everyone else.

The Kobe was my favorite out of their line this year.
:lol:

I just ignored that comment. That just means they can't pull it off.

I said the same thing about pants/kobe8..

But I pulled it off..Pythons with black old navy jeans..

IMO, if ppl are gonna do pants with these 8s, the pants IMO cant be baggy saggy, bcuz the 8s arent a bulky shoe..

But Im done..Fashion Police duty for someone else lol..

doesnt matter to me if the 9s are mids or lows, just as long as they're comfortable! the kobe IVs have a nice cut to them, i find it awkward wearing high top shoes now 
laugh.gif
 also i recently have stopped tying my shoes and they dont slip off but of course i dont loosen the hell out of them like ive seen some dudes doing... i set up the laces as if i was lacing them up to the top but instead of ending it with a knot i tuck the laces in my shoes. i also wear nba socks which gives it a nice snug but comfortable fit... i strated doing this with my white laced IDs a few days back & has carried over to my other 8s 
happy.gif

Talk about fast! I ended up ordering from PreMOkicks on Friday. Shoes arrived today and look perfect. Good stuff. This is the dude I met at the Cincy show. Legit.

I pulled the trigger on these. I figure if I have a bad experience I can always use fraud protection on Chase to cancel the order. $215 shipped to NY isn't a bad deal at all. Now the waiting game begins...

I hate to ask a question that may already have been answered, but have been reading for months now and maybe I missed it-

Is there any info on when the 'Home" cw is gonna drop or the one (don't know official name) that is a metallic silver/white upper with a purple sole?

I'm at a point where I have to make a decision (wifey isn't playing with our money 
happy.gif
) and I'm not sure if I should wait or just grab some purple fades now.

Would rather get all of them but that's not gonna happen.

they have up to size 16 lol. Did they make that big of a size for any other 8? Not saying that they're not legit because of that. I just wasn't paying attention if they ever made a size 16 even 15 lol.

Last edited:
Who knows... it's worth a shot to get my 13. What's the worst that can happen, Chase refunds my money?

Back
Top Bottom