OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

U right tho..Kobe8 talk..

No cookie talk?

No, sry, thats in the nba finals thread..lol..

Last edited:
Are there any new confirmed cws besides the blitz blues and the red snakes? I'm still waiting for a nice lakers cw besides the sulphurs

lmao you do realize this thread will look like ghost town if you decide to block ppl only posts youll c are from newbies until they realize the moronic comments you decide to "contribute" on here 
laugh.gif

HATERS WILL BE BLOCKED!

Keep your negative comments about my sneaker game to yourself.

And you wonder why you strike out on NDC..... Karma

How much was the total in usd from 24segons for the mambacurials that ordered?
It was originally $216.30 but today I got charged an international transaction fee of $6.49. So barring any customs fees or exchange rate adjustments my total is $222.79.

No hate CS...but I think part of the problem is stuff like this:

Passing on both MAMBACURIALS and slurpees.  I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those ugly shoes.

Easy pass on the Mambacurials.  Pink shoe with huge Nike sign splashed on the side and logo on the front? No thanks.

Then later, you post stuff like this:

Definitely and that's why Sulfurs, BHM and VB's are on the bottom of my best colorway list. Horrible colorways, imo.

bet how many haters i'd get for posting a pic of me licking this almost sexy translucent thin iiiiicy sole on the Mambacurials 8)

I hope slight yellowing occurs on the thin icy sole mixed with the translucent hulk green would definitely match down the road, so sick.  And that black leather on the inside? Straight BUTTER folks.  I'd say if this had a full shozoku on the back EASILY #1 drop of all 8's.  But right now Kobe 8 GOLD Elite holds that spot.  But of course it aint popular on NT unless it aint sittin on shelves ya??
Who cares of the price when ya cats spend $300 for BHM's and Christmas? :lol: :rofl:
$200 is NOTHING!!!!

Exactly!! Here's a shot of that new new on feet today

:smile:

Just sayin'... :rolleyes

I'm very interested in what the next Kobe model will look like. Mid sounds good to me. If they can pull it off without ruining them that is. Those new LeBrons coming out are a no go for me. If they do the same to the Kobe model that would be sad. We are not flying around like the Jetsons so please Nike do not "take us too far into space" with the 9s.

I'm very interested in what the next Kobe model will look like. Mid sounds good to me. If they can pull it off without ruining them that is. Those new LeBrons coming out are a no go for me. If they do the same to the Kobe model that would be sad. We are not flying around like the Jetsons so please Nike do not "take us too far into space" with the 9s.

Theyve already done that..

ASG??

Last edited:
Haahaa I mean the model design. I mean look at the new Lebron 11s coming out. looks like what a Nike transformer should look like. It's Nike's plan! To take over the planet with little robot shoes. curse you, evil creature! Haahaa

No hate CS...but I think part of the problem is stuff like this:

Passing on both MAMBACURIALS and slurpees.  I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those ugly shoes.

Easy pass on the Mambacurials.  Pink shoe with huge Nike sign splashed on the side and logo on the front? No thanks.

Then later, you post stuff like this:

Definitely and that's why Sulfurs, BHM and VB's are on the bottom of my best colorway list. Horrible colorways, imo.

bet how many haters i'd get for posting a pic of me licking this almost sexy translucent thin iiiiicy sole on the Mambacurials 8)

I hope slight yellowing occurs on the thin icy sole mixed with the translucent hulk green would definitely match down the road, so sick.  And that black leather on the inside? Straight BUTTER folks.  I'd say if this had a full shozoku on the back EASILY #1 drop of all 8's.  But right now Kobe 8 GOLD Elite holds that spot.  But of course it aint popular on NT unless it aint sittin on shelves ya??
Who cares of the price when ya cats spend $300 for BHM's and Christmas? :lol: :rofl:
$200 is NOTHING!!!!

Exactly!! Here's a shot of that new new on feet today

:smile:

Just sayin'... :rolleyes

Damn. Shots fired.

shots-fired-o.gif

Haahaa I mean the model design. I mean look at the new Lebron 11s coming out. looks like what a Nike transformer should look like. It's Nike's plan! To take over the planet with little robot shoes. curse you, evil creature! Haahaa

Little robot shoes..lol

I think adidas was the 1st to incorporate any special tech mechanics in a shoe..Someone correct me if Im wrong..

Nike is just a way better job at this..As usual..

Plus the fact that they have 3 main stars under their belt..

lol I love seeing people doing a complete 180 on a shoe come release time. Anyways, I highly doubt those red snakes or whatever you call them are going to be sold out on release day.

idk man those are some strong words... i wouldnt be caught dead wearing pink shoes... sounds to me like he 180ed once he realized how limited they were gonna b... copping due to it being limited/ hyped 
mean.gif

idk man those are some strong words... i wouldnt be caught dead wearing pink shoes... sounds to me like he 180ed once he realized how limited they were gonna b... copping due to it being limited/ hyped 
mean.gif

That goes w/o saying..

Thats why he's so quiet..

Had a mouthful of ridiculousness to say a bit ago..

Getting exposed like that has got to sting..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom