OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damn. Shots fired.

shots-fired-o.gif
game over.

Last edited:
Damn, he really **** on the MC, then hyped them as one of the best yet. Saying he did a 180 is a drastic understatement.

Appreciate the research back many pages to find those quotes Dark Steel. I thought I remembered him going off on how bad of a shoe it was.  I can admit that more than once I didn't like a shoe at first then changed my mind (Easter) but I definitely owned up to it. 

Last edited:
Sorry guys u got warnings. Didn't know all of nt would go in on dude.
I'd just leave it alone and not consign nothing about that to be sure no more warnings go out.

I too talked stupid about a few Kobe 8s colorways mainly the Easters but im the first to admit I was wrong. I also blame mjrod tho I purchased the kicks before he posted his shots.
Confessions of a hypocrite lol

Last edited:
I too talked stupid about a few Kobe 8s colorways mainly the Easters but im the first to admit I was wrong. I also blame mjrod tho I purchased the kicks before he posted his shots.
Confessions of a hypocrite lol
Easters look great on foot, I just couldn't bring myself to get them though. I'm not a green fan. Great looking shoe though.

lol I love seeing people doing a complete 180 on a shoe come release time. Anyways, I highly doubt those red snakes or whatever you call them are going to be sold out on release day.

Almost every gr has sold out or become hard to find a day or few after release. Now add in people who joined the 8 train after the MC release. I say we continue seeing sell outs on or shortly after release. 8s are that good

lol I love seeing people doing a complete 180 on a shoe come release time. Anyways, I highly doubt those red snakes or whatever you call them are going to be sold out on release day.

Almost every gr has sold out or become hard to find a day or few after release. Now add in people who joined the 8 train after the MC release. I say we continue seeing sell outs on or shortly after release. 8s are that good

Yea kobe 8s are last years KD IV. I'm not talking about looks or comfort just the way they sold out of everything. Glad I was able to get most the KD IVs I wanted. Doing te same with these Kobe's also.

Beyond the Blue Blitz what is the July release schedule looking like?

Werent u asking the same questions yesterday, or earlier today?

I may be wrong, but I swear it my be u..

There are release date calenders on these shoe sites guy..

Last edited:
Appreciate the research back many pages to find those quotes Dark Steel. I thought I remembered him going off on how bad of a shoe it was.  I can admit that more than once I didn't like a shoe at first then changed my mind (Easter) but I definitely owned up to it. 

There was honestly no malicious intent when I made that post. I'm sure most, at one time or another (myself included), has done a 180 on a particular release. Seeing pics of a shoe vs. seeing them in person, or pics by MJRod :smokin , can definitely change how one views a colorway. And that's ok...just don't act so defiant and then wonder why people come at you later...

[quote name="Dark Steel"

Just sayin'... :rolleyes[/quote]

You that gullible? It's called trying to kill unnecessary hype. Obviously it DIDN'T work. Just like when s dubl said the red camos were trash. Seems like EVERYONE got it...

[quote name="Dark Steel"

Just sayin'... :rolleyes

You that gullible? It's called trying to kill unnecessary hype. Obviously it DIDN'T work. Just like when s dubl said the red camos were trash. Seems like EVERYONE got it...[/quote]

He's right. I didn't buy these because he killed the hype

/sarcasm

We really need an orange Kobe 8 Colorway.

I loved the BHMS cause they had orange on em..

Need more orange....

Or fade ID options...

Cmon Nike

Orange Fades...????
tongue.gif

2nd member this month to be exposed and then go dead quiet...

wouldn't doubt if he was the one reporting posts to admins for warnings.... :smh:
Dead quiet? I'm actually at work right now, you know, making money? I'm posting from my cell phone right now and you think I'm DEAD QUIET? haha. Nothing has been exposed other than the fact I tried to kill hype and make people think they're ugly. Obviously I don't if I'm WEARING them. Shows gullibility to infinity and beyond.

Gotta chill guys. Don't wanna get reported. Trying to help

DAT6 - That OC photoshop still haunts my dreams.

Beyond the Blue Blitz what is the July release schedule looking like?

According to some store in Madrid, Spain another red pair is coming at the end of July (7/26).  (555035-601) University Red this time.  Another NTer found the link and posted it earlier.  I can't find his post now, but I saved the link.  (I hope I repped him.  His post was buried in between a couple hundred Mambacurial posts!
laugh.gif
)  Looks like a steady trickle of 8s until December.  That's certainly in line with previous years' timetables, so I would expect the 9s to show up just before the holiday season with the Xmas pair being the second one available.  Some of those color descriptions for the fall pairs sound like they could be "Amnesties" (I have my money on the "Purple Dynasty" pair) so let's all be patient and keep our fingers crossed.  Bunch of other things of note on that list, but I'll let you all have at them.

I think I'm in awe of the engineered mesh. It's nothing special but it's a material that just says modern and makes older Kobes seem old. Hope they use it on the 9s.

I think that Nike has done the right thing with the 8s this year. The lebrons imo saturate the market and the kd 5 doesn't have any appeal to many people unless its BHM, All-stars, or Aunt Pearls. Hopefully they give us more dope cws

Welp.... These mambacereals are pretty damn nice in person.

Only thing I don't like is how the outsole has a thin clear layer at the bottom. Other than that... I like em.

And the "ghost swoosh" is hardly noticeable at all in hand. You really have to move the shoe around to see it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom