OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

[quote name="Dark Steel"

Just sayin'... :rolleyes

You that gullible? It's called trying to kill unnecessary hype. Obviously it DIDN'T work. Just like when s dubl said the red camos were trash. Seems like EVERYONE got it...[/quote]

Gullible? Yeah, OK.

Maybe I (and NOBODY ELSE) in this thread "understood" what you were "trying" to accomplish with those apparent "hype killing" posts. PS...they didn't work... :rolleyes

Maybe that would've worked if you hadn't made previous ignorant posts such as..."I KNOW MY FRIEND'S GRINCH 8s ARE REAL!!!"

And before you say, "People have a problem with me because I lick the soles of my DS heat!"...I honestly don't care, you bought the shoes and can use them as your side chick for all I care...

And why bring up s dubl?...Everyone knew how much he loved/loves the Red Camos beforehand, which is why everyone knew his post was a joke. Now don't be "gullible" and think you're as highly regarded as s dubl is in this thread. Just pump ya brakes...

Don't act all hurt...just change your tone a little and people won't keep coming at you...

Just sayin'... :rolleyes

Last edited:
Let's not feed the troll anymore...
1d38007b_tumblr_lh52r8FFry1qhwx3io1_500.gif

Just move along....

According to some store in Madrid, Spain another red pair is coming at the end of July (7/26).  (555035-601) University Red this time.  Another NTer found the link and posted it earlier.  I can't find his post now, but I saved the link.  (I hope I repped him.  His post was buried in between a couple hundred Mambacurial posts!
laugh.gif
)  Looks like a steady trickle of 8s until December.  That's certainly in line with previous years' timetables, so I would expect the 9s to show up just before the holiday season with the Xmas pair being the second one available.  Some of those color descriptions for the fall pairs sound like they could be "Amnesties" (I have my money on the "Purple Dynasty" pair) so let's all be patient and keep our fingers crossed.  Bunch of other things of note on that list, but I'll let you all have at them.
Thanks
Werent u asking the same questions yesterday, or earlier today?

I may be wrong, but I swear it my be u..

There are release date calenders on these shoe sites guy..
wasn't me

We need a Kobe 8:

1) Lower Merion (or maroon for that matter)

2) That Draft Day photoshop by BIG NOG

3) OC colorway photoshop by BIG NOG

4) Amnesties

5) Homes, Inlines

6) WTK

7) A volt colrway

Just to make sure before I make this purchase is a payment request on PayPal same as an invoice?
No it is not.  I almost got scammed by this.

Payment request on PayPal is just what the name says, a payment request. 

A PayPal invoice is more detailed, and contains an invoice number, description, terms and conditions, date payment is due, among other things.  In your email, you should see "You've received an invoice (0001) from......".  

Be careful with this.  I nearly got scammed over $200 that way.

No it is not.  I almost got scammed by this.

Payment request on PayPal is just what the name says, a payment request. 

A PayPal invoice is more detailed, and contains an invoice number, description, terms and conditions, date payment is due, among other things.  In your email, you should see "You've received an invoice (0001) from......".  

Be careful with this.  I nearly got scammed over $200 that way.
Thanks for the info man!

Thanks

wasn't me

Oh ok..My apologies then kind sir..

But still, there are release calenders and such, and google..

And Sole C has release dates posted as well..

I personally dont know of anything after the blitz blues, but there are more on down the line coming..

And TPG,

U are correct, but I feel like next time wont be no warning for me..Im prolly suspended on my next offense..Got a warning the other day too..:\

Aint that about a ditch, got a criminal background history on NT..lol

Last edited:
We need a Kobe 8:

1) Lower Merion (or maroon for that matter)
2) That Draft Day photoshop by BIG NOG
3) OC colorway photoshop by BIG NOG
4) Amnesties
5) Homes, Inlines
6) WTK
7) A volt colrway

you can do some pretty decent merions on id with some options too

Just to make sure before I make this purchase is a payment request on PayPal same as an invoice?
No, it's not. Invoice is like a bill and can/should have detailed info. You have more protection through invoice.

lol guess ive been doing it wrong, people tell me to send invoice and ive done it that way for years.

im not a scammer so obviously it doesnt matter :lol:

Back
Top Bottom