OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Prepared to get made fun of for wearing them with: (1) crew socks; and (2) shorts...
mean.gif

will red snakes sell out first day? my brother wants a pair.anyone got better pics of the sole?

Im assuming they will, just because..

Ppl like Sneakermane can do things with those colors..

I myself am really contemplating on that sole swap project I mentioned b4..

As far as the sole goes..Its orange guy, thats all there is to that..No detailed pics is gonna change that..

Except maybe the homie mjrod1985's portraits..

But, they couldve made it an icey orange, u kno, like the MC sole, if nothing else..

will red snakes sell out first day? my brother wants a pair.anyone got better pics of the sole?
my guess is he can pick them up on RD

thats what i told him, im seeing if he actually has to wake up at 8am to get them.

i told him all the damn kobes are sold out regardless of color and hes thinking because they arent limited he will be fine but i dont know man. all these kids and nike are crazy these days :smh:

I like the Easter VIII's a lot. I couldn't purchase them at the time. Hopefully, I'll get them down the road (without paying an arm and a leg.)

Rocked my MC's for the first time today.

The shoe is so sick especially in person and on feet.

MCs came in from KB24 and i realized they charged me 150 when they were 140 msrp. but ill take it, its still better than resale prices.
You sure about that? Did you check your bank account? I know the site and my paypal invoice said $150 but when I checked my account balance they only took out $140

Easters still around for retail??

I'm tempted to pull the trigger right now on a pair for a little over retail..

Good looks bro. Repped.

WOOOOOOOOW, I was winning an auction for DS Easters at $145..I got outbid last second and they sold for $155 :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom