OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Good looks bro. Repped.

WOOOOOOOOW, I was winning an auction for DS Easters at $145..I got outbid last second and they sold for $155 :smh: :lol:

No prob. I know how you feel. I hate those last couple of seconds on eBay when the page is reloading, only to find someone swooped in and outbid you.

Good looks bro. Repped.

WOOOOOOOOW, I was winning an auction for DS Easters at $145..I got outbid last second and they sold for $155 :smh: :lol:

No prob. I know how you feel. I hate those last couple of seconds on eBay when the page is reloading, only to find someone swooped in and outbid you.
That's why you don't bid until the last 2-3 seconds, and bid the absolute highest you're willing to go. If you lose like that, at least you gave it a legit shot.

That's why you don't bid until the last 2-3 seconds, and bid the absolute highest you're willing to go. If you lose like that, at least you gave it a legit shot.

Yea that's the strategy I employ now. Still hate those couple of seconds when the page finally loads and tells you if you won or were outbid.

Hey guys I really need your help, what's the best YOTS colorway? having trouble choosing which i would buy. the Black ext, red suede or the red camo? thanks

Hey guys I really need your help, what's the best YOTS colorway? having trouble choosing which i would buy. the Black ext, red suede or the red camo? thanks
casual wear or to play ball?

if u plan to play ball red camo.

casual wear either 3 is fine. everyones opinions are different and you just need to go with what will make u most happy

Just reserved my pair of Challenge Red at HOH.
No way am I paying more than retail for those.
Dude workin there said, like the MC's this CW is better in person and better yet on feet of course.
Looks better than the Red Camo to already though. I like the black heel cup.
Seems to pull everything together.

Just reserved my pair of Challenge Red at HOH.
No way am I paying more than retail for those.
Dude workin there said, like the MC's this CW is better in person and better yet on feet of course.
Looks better than the Red Camo to already though. I like the black heel cup.
Seems to pull everything together.

2nd sighting of Deezy in the kobe thread..

For me anyway....

Red camos>red suede>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>black exts

Red suedes are beautiful in person.

http://www.sil.lt/shoes/basketball/nike-kobe-8-system-purple-gradient.html

As of others have posted before, this site is legit. Copped VB's and Easters there. Shipped relatively fast to Cali for me at least (1 week). Only have bigger sizes left though.
thanks buddy
smile.gif
  I just ordered the easter 8 that I missed out on! and they happened to got my size!

2nd sighting of Deezy in the kobe thread..

For me anyway....

Lol.
Im here a lil there and here.
Un-DS'd the black elites today.
Got compliments on them everywhere.
Sharp looking CW.

And since everyone else did them..
Top 5 no order
Sulfurs
Gradients
Superheroes
Mambacurials
Black Elite

Bottom 5 (but I still love the 13 CW's I own)
VB's
Red Camo
Blue Lights

Hell.. I can even think of 2 more.
Im gonna start ballin more in the red camos and blue lights though.

I've learned this the hard way. Also message the seller trying to buy straight through paypal.

Agreed. Got volts and superheroes this way. Seller will give you a discount too since they don't have to pay the eBay fee (which I think is like 10% unless you have a special account). So I always offer at least 10% less than BIN price if there is one.

just for casual wear man. i love all 3 and it's really hard picking one
I have all 3 but haven't unDS'd my suedes. They should be like the leather ones though, which are a bit roomier and more padded all around the upper. It's a nice feel but makes them heavier and less minimalistic than the red camo. If it's going to be your only Kobe 8 then the red camo. If you already have others I'd totally go for the black leather, it's my second favorite after the Xmas.

Are they planning any restocks for the already released colorways?
ON NDC they've removed the python an red camo off the reg kobe 8 page so that could be a sign that ndc will not restock those however the blue corals, volts and sulfers somehow remain?

BHM saw one restock on ndc back like 2 months ago i think?

Back
Top Bottom