Sharp looking CW.

And since everyone else did them..
Top 5 no order
Sulfurs
Gradients
Superheroes
Mambacurials
Black Elite

Bottom 5 (but I still love the 13 CW's I own)
VB's
Red Camo
Blue Lights

Hell.. I can even think of 2 more.
Im gonna start ballin more in the red camos and blue lights though.

13..smh lol u goin hard aintcha son...

Im just on my little 3 for now..

Blue Blitz and Im done, and thats if I dont scoop the red snakes and do the sole swap project..

But theres sposedly another red pair coming later on..So I just dont know..

Got myself a pair of MC today. Smdh at myself for not just going the day of release and getting a pair especially considering I wanted them the whole time. They are ridiculous in person. Sucks I def could have bought for retail if I didnt get the wrong info from HOH, but glad I got them before the price sky rockets. Paid $220.

i present what many think of the two ugliest kobes ever. its gotta be the laces........

Btw I will be taking the OC ps that was posted on here awhile back to a conference with nike on July 19

Let's get a petition going so you can get them to release the Amnesties. Better yet, get a projector and show them this thread(unless they're watching already) lmao. Get some info on the Homes/Inlines too. Thanks in advance!

I really don't think this dude has any pull, or anything with Nike... I mean he says they'll be releasing a Rice HS cw on the 8s. The school has been closed for a few years now, and they haven't released a Rice cw since the VI.

Are they planning any restocks for the already released colorways?
ON NDC they've removed the python an red camo off the reg kobe 8 page so that could be a sign that ndc will not restock those however the blue corals, volts and sulfers somehow remain?

BHM saw one restock on ndc back like 2 months ago i think?

id love for blue corrals to get restocked. please nike gods!

Why smh at the thread for not posting info on an un-announced cw? Don't be stupid trying to be clever.
lol you obviously took it the wrong way I still dont get how my comment woulda got any reps but ig your intelligence is so far superior that you knew exactly my motive for posting. im guessing it thats time of the month so ill let you vent precious

I really don't think this dude has any pull, or anything with Nike... I mean he says they'll be releasing a Rice HS cw on the 8s. The school has been closed for a few years now, and they haven't released a Rice cw since the VI.
No chance of a Rice colorway release.

That's what nike told our district manager I was also saying the same thing about the rice cw but they must of meant some sort of green color cw but ill see what's up July 19 but the home elites are coming

That's what nike told our district manager I was also saying the same thing about the rice cw but they must of meant some sort of green color cw but ill see what's up July 19 but the home elites are coming
Well if you're right I'm sure some will be happy.

I also heard the home elites will be dropping. Not the Achilles pair, but the yellow midsoled pair.

And I also said that nike was "looking into a rice cw" nowhere did I say they are coming out they probably want to come out with similar colors

I have a confession to make guys.

I originally said that if I fell for buying the crayola throw-ups, that I need to get punched in the face. Feel free to virtually punch me.

I stock located the VB and was able to use military + bday coupon for $97 out the door. I felt like it was an insurance policy for if I come to like them in the future.

Still can't believe I bought them though, :smh: at me...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom