OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nike is thinking about releasing more cw in the mc style and is trying to put it as an I.d option as well
I'm calling BS on donald duck over here.

The MC was a special collaboration between Kobe and the Mercurials, it won't be put on ID.

If they release a new ID option, it will probably be solid uppers or the fade option.  If I had to guess, it would be fade option because we haven't seen any solid colorways of the Kobe 8 yet.  

But what do I know?  After all, I am not a Footlocker marketing rep.

My boy's toddler mambas.. Didnt i say eastbay was clutch? Delivered right when i needed 'em 
smokin.gif

No, sir. Not against you at all. There are just people on here posting that "he is likely not right" when the whole thing is speculation anyway.
I Think members here are just trying to Separate what they think are lies from speculation. This is the internet, anyone can pose as someone and just give out bogus infos. No offense to anyone

Don't worry guys.  I wash windows for my local Shiekh so I get a heads up with all the latest Nike news. 

Here's a prototype of the Kobe IX.  Codename "Achilles"

Last edited:
got home to these. straight fire to say the least!!! they feel like they grasp your feet at every angle (maybe that flywire does do something XD)

Went back and read duck dodgers comments I think he's talking out of his a**
Anyway hopefully the graffiti pair leaks soon considering there are great pics of both the other sigs (orange kd vi, watermelon lebron lows) that release on 8/17 as well if they are [emoji]128293[/emoji]then I'm going to have to get all three on that day.

Look guys I am not trying to start a fuss here I'm just giving you the same info we are given

Duck Dodgers wasn't the guy saying INLINES are definitely dropping was he?  That would be a serious cloud over my head. 

Nope all I said was that nike now has to choice to release since they are done with production
I got it.  Wait...I think I got it.  You're saying they've been mass produced, but may or may not drop?  Haha sorry if that sounds ignorant, but was really curious as to if these bad larrys might actually be released.  Would also really enjoy some Kobe 8 Aces in my life, and am a little bummed out about the lack of leaked pics recently. 

Nope all I said was that nike now has to choice to release since they are done with production
so they mass produce 8s in different cws and just pick which ones they are going to release? is this what you're trying to convey? that doesnt sound like a good business move and a waste of money for nike

I got it.  Wait...I think I got it.  You're saying they've been mass produced, but may or may not drop?  Haha sorry if that sounds ignorant, but was really curious as to if these bad larrys might actually be released.  Would also really enjoy some Kobe 8 Aces in my life, and am a little bummed out about the lack of leaked pics recently. 
I think he's saying that Nike has completed production, now they just need to pick a date to release. Not choose whether or not to release to public.

I think he's saying that Nike has completed production, now they just need to pick a date to release. Not choose whether or not to release to public.
well.. ok. cause when he said 'nike has the choice to release', that's what came in to my mind

I want to get one more pair of 8's and the inlines might be it if they do drop. but honestly a solid upper on an id would change my mind. I wouldn't mind seeing them adding lighter colors for the id's either. I mean having purple and a lighter purple..... in other words make my own amnesties lol

Back
Top Bottom