OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I was able to pick up the MC for 240 a few weeks ago and sold them thinking I wouldn't wear them. I really liked this shoe and want to buy them back. The best deal I saw on eBay was for 270 shipped from Taiwan. Any reason to avoid buying from Taiwan sellers?
What seller? I'm sure people can let you know if seller is legit. I bought some sulfurs from Taiwan few months back, they were legit and I got em in 2 days.

What seller? I'm sure people can let you know if seller is legit. I bought some sulfurs from Taiwan few months back, they were legit and I got em in 2 days.

It's id4shoes. Seller has good feedback, looks like a power seller.

Legit. That's the seller I bought my sulfurs from. Super... I mean SUPER fast shipping.
I can also vouch for id4shoes. Quick turn-around...

Thanks guys! I'll go ahead and get them. Fakes are starting to pop up, don't want to get ripped off for that high of a price.

I'm not a Kobe fan but these shoes are pretty legit. I had my eyes on them when they first were announced. Only certain outfits can pull these off but they are a legit summer shoe.

file a claim if you paid using paypal or call them up.
Lol that escalated quickly..

i have no intentions of doing either. i only posted that because people in california started getting theirs 4 days ago i believe.. i am in no way getting upset or angry at 24segons. i am just very excited to rock them already. i'm a fairly patient person.

file a claim if you paid using paypal or call them up.
Lol that escalated quickly..

i have no intentions of doing either. i only posted that because people in california started getting theirs 4 days ago i believe.. i am in no way getting upset or angry at 24segons. i am just very excited to rock them already. i'm a fairly patient person.

Good stuff. That site told people to expect 2-3 weeks for delivery so i really hope people don't start that claim stuff. Definitely not a good look.

I remember a few weeks ago a member got some GC sulfers off some chinese website, anyone remember the website? 

UnDS the suedes today ...

Diggin the escalator shot..

Legit. That's the seller I bought my sulfurs from. Super... I mean SUPER fast shipping.
I can also vouch for id4shoes. Quick turn-around...
Another happy id4shoes customer here as well.

Mr Reaver..

Was just eyeballing pics of the Blitz Blues @ SneakerBarDetroit when I came across your Yeezy 2 Kobe 8 IDs..

I know Im prolly so late, but it threw me back for a sec when I saw that they were your IDs..

Not bad my dude.. That upper tho needs some NeverWet asap lol..

Mr Reaver..

Was just eyeballing pics of the Blitz Blues @ SneakerBarDetroit when I came across your Yeezy 2 Kobe 8 IDs..

I know Im prolly so late, but it threw me back for a sec when I saw that they were your IDs..

Not bad my dude.. That upper tho needs some NeverWet asap lol..
they have my ID pic somewhere? hahaha n yea neverwet on it would b good!! thanks bro!

Back
Top Bottom