OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Still waiting on the Blitz. Planning on them being my next shoe to ball in unless something hot gets announced this week.

I think some of the 8's have got us as a prisoner of the moment ( first take lol ) I think we will look back at some and be like why did I ever like those. Again not everyone but I know I was like that for some of my 7's

I ag
I think some of the 8's have got us as a prisoner of the moment ( first take lol ) I think we will look back at some and be like why did I ever like those. Again not everyone but I know I was like that for some of my 7's

I agree, I wish the shoe had more solid color uppers like purple fades and the black elites making them timeless. Some of the shoes are nice now, but years from know I don't want to caught dead wearing them like an Ed hardy shirt and coogi jeans.

im on mobile so sorry for small pic upload heres my 8s. to be continued? only if they release some appealing CWs to me so far its been pass... only pair Im personally missing are the BHMs

Nice Collection. :smokin

I ag
I agree, I wish the shoe had more solid color uppers like purple fades and the black elites making them timeless. Some of the shoes are nice now, but years from know I don't want to caught dead wearing them like an Ed hardy shirt and coogi jeans.

Speak for yourselves. The 7's were horrible and own 0 of them, but still rock my VI's religiously.

Last edited:
Speak for yourselves. The 7's were horrible an own 0 of them, but still rock my VI's religiously.[/quote
Dont get me wrong I love the 8's and there were a couple goodcolorways for the 7's. I liked the 7's over the 6 but its all opinon I just wonder how many peoples mind will change on certain colorways in the future

My MCs from bouncewear is now in customs smh. Anyone else bought the MCs from them? It was $252 USD shipped
All those packages have to go through customs to get cleared into entry in the U.S. I believe shipping isn't added to the cost of the items, so it should just be labeled at 150 euros.

man... I dunno, in the last week the vbs started growing on me... I need new pics Nike lets go, the hunger is strong

Supposedly, I was about to retire from my Kobe 8 addiction,

and now, I'm feelin' those VBs .....
happy.gif

Just found some GC model for retail a while back ...

Now, I need to look for some coupons, else this

will be my most expensive kobe 8 to date (in case I'll

pass the budget committee).... LOL

Last edited:
Kobe has been the only one of the big 3 to wear almost all his shoes ain't with that p.e bs all the time or rock the same colorways almost all the time.

well kobe is the closest to Mike...

Almost every colorway Mike wore, we were able to purchase it, or something very close to it.
Kobe is very similar with the exception of a couple of colorways.

Lebron is straight up selfish with his PEs. That's the reason I stopped buying from his line (this along with stupid hyperfuse transition). I feel disconnected from the player when their trying to do their own thing instead of being involved with the public.

well kobe is the closest to Mike...

Almost every colorway Mike wore, we were able to purchase it, or something very close to it.
Kobe is very similar with the exception of a couple of colorways.

Lebron is straight up selfish with his PEs. That's the reason I stopped buying from his line (this along with stupid hyperfuse transition). I feel disconnected from the player when their trying to do their own thing instead of being involved with the public.

Also, you need bots and guns to buy lebrons lol

Picked up my MCs from 24segons. Nothing that hasn't already seen. Shipped in thick mil black plastic, decent condition box, awesome shoes.

Last edited:
DEAR GOD PLEASE DONT EVER COMPARE KOBE TO MIKE.

NO ONE WILL EVER BE ANYTHING LIKE THE GOAT.

CLOSEST TO MIKE SMH

DEAR GOD PLEASE DONT EVER COMPARE KOBE TO MIKE.

NO ONE WILL EVER BE ANYTHING LIKE THE GOAT.

CLOSEST TO MIKE SMH
Uh...seriously? Dude was just comparing how both of them actually wore the colorways that were also released to the public. They can't even be compared off of what shoes they wear? Are you kidding me?

Back
Top Bottom