OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

im on mobile so sorry for small pic upload heres my 8s. to be continued? only if they release some appealing CWs to me so far its been pass... only pair Im personally missing are the BHMs

im on mobile so sorry for small pic upload heres my 8s. to be continued? only if they release some appealing CWs to me so far its been pass... only pair Im personally missing are the BHMs
Sick shots.  I was about to post a crappy picture of my small collection but not after that lol. 

The more I see Red Camos, the more I want them.  Need to find them in size 9.5 or 10 somewhere..

lol thanks man! n I love my red camos dude p.s. my easters are hiding in the pic lol I didnt notice that until I saw the pics on my PC hahaha it came out darker then expected

Hey fellow Kobe lovers. Long time lurker and a newborn Nike Kobe Lover. Sad thing is I became a fan after trying on my first Kobe...the Notorious 7s. Over the past few weeks I've added the Fades,Christmas and Sulfers thx to the Sneakers4u link. The sulfers are my faves until I find something to wear with the Christmas 8s. Sorry for the long post as I'm excited about this line and the sole reason I've finally joined.

Having separation anxiety from my mc Kobe's. patiently waiting for my replacement pair :lol:

I bet ppl seeing kobe wearing the MC's in the pic a few pages back will put more ppl on the hunt, lol. Same w/ the VB's lol

Seems like Kobe been wearing the VBs regularly during this summer. Makes sense though, perfect summer shoe imo, it's different and unique

Yea MC's are to dope.Wore mines 2 times already and cant wait for the Blue blitz.

I am very curious to see whats next.Seems like its dying down a bit but the Kobe 8's are still the shoe of the year for me.

Yeah, VB's aren't for me either..... But the 8s have have produced some great cw's....

Back
Top Bottom