OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

How come nobody's doggin Kobe for those long socks? Lol

Matchy matchy with the shorts too??

That's a clean fit. Wouldn't consider that matchy matchy. The white shorts with the teal doesn't match with the colors of the VB to the T. Never had a problem with long socks with lows(I wear like that sometimes). Now if he was wearing shorts with the same pattern and colors with custom VB socks that'll be too much.

The enitre getup is gravy IMO..

No matchy matchy there..

I like I have always said the same people who throw out the matchy matchy complaints are the SAME ones who OVER think and use A LOT of brain power to try their hardest NOT to match, have nothing matching and consider it the "in" style or thing to do. :smh:

Exactly the way Kobe is rocking his is the way I have been rocking my VB's, clean v-neck or any white shirt or nice t-shirt or shirt for that matter and some coo shorts or jeans and call it a day.

Last edited:
I like I have always said the same people who throw out the matchy matchy complaints are the SAME ones who OVER think and use A LOT of brain power to try their hardest NOT to match, have nothing matching and consider it the "in" style or thing to do.
mean.gif

Exactly the way Kobe is rocking his is the way I have been rocking my VB's, clean v-neck or any white shirt or nice t-shirt or shirt for that matter and some coo shorts or jeans and call it a day.
Pretty much

Whats a good price to pay for the red camos and volts?

probably retail or below.

I think people have really cooled on the red camos so its not much of a demand for them now. volts are kinda sought after. both pop up on major sites in small size runs every now and then. just have to be on when you see them.

Whats a good price to pay for the red camos and volts?
probably retail or below.

I think people have really cooled on the red camos so its not much of a demand for them now. volts are kinda sought after. both pop up on major sites in small size runs every now and then. just have to be on when you see them.
This. Spend enough time here and eventually (hopefully) somebody will post about sizes popping up on XYZ store. I did and copped all the colorways prior to easters RD at retail.

BTW, what size are you? I saw a CL post for volts sz 10 for $130 in southern NJ. Not sure if DS or close, but supposedly the guy broke his foot and wanted to dump 1 of the 3 pairs he owns.

Last edited:
The evaluating what Kobe's wearing is entirely too much

Think about the guys that normally review fashion

I copped those bball shorts kobe is wearing in the pic. They go well with the ASG's. Heck they are on sale on eastbay for $29.99 if anyone is looking.

The evaluating what Kobe's wearing is entirely too much

Think about the guys that normally review fashion

The guys who review fashion/comment on others outfits are the same people who are worrying about what others think about what they put on that day.

My bad for making the last page about outfits. Was just making fun of people....I don't like reading about outfit nonsense in here either

House Of Hoops in the Palisades Mall NY had Volts, not sure which sizes but give them a call. I just got a pair of Volts last week so I didn't need to see if they had my size, but they may have your size. I know the display model was a 13

Anyone checkout KD's agent Randy Williams on Instaggram? (rmbwilliams I think) He has pics of KD PEs. There has to be about thirty of them. Some are made for a specific highschool, others for KD to rock off the court. We have all seen Lebron Rock his PEs in the Finals. I don't know if it is a good or a bad thing that Kobe hasn't worn that many PEs or Id probs be really Jelly, but still, the one solid black upper PE Kobe wears, nike decides not to release. Wow. ugh
frown.gif

Nike in portland got the volts I went to the gym yesterday and saw someone with em on. I was wearing em too tirms out he a lurker on nt lol.

I've been waiting for a price drop on Pythons, Supernaturals, Volts, and all those sitting at my HOH.

Pythons sold out 
embarassed.gif
, was going to cop them for when I rip through my Hyperdunks for ball.

Just picked up my 24segons MCs from the Post Office. Packaging looks like a brick of coke :lol:.

The box was in pretty good shape considering it wasn't double boxed.

:smokin

Last edited:
sole supremacy on eBay got Kobe's up for sale, should all end at a decent price since the bids started at $0.99.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom