OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My order arrived today delivered by UPS with signature confirmation. Not exactly happy about the box conditions.. but considering it was being protected by plastic that even had holes in them at the corners.. and delivered from Spain.. you can't expect perfection. Also after examining each shoe, they were not completely flawless, there were scuffs here and there and what not. 

I bought 2 pairs.. for a total of $414.12 Shipped.. can't argue with that. They were sent out on the 12th and arrived here in 16 days.

Those boxes look like Jim Carrey on his delivery in Ace Ventura lmaooo

ROBOCOP RED BOAS. THOSE ARE NOT ID'S SON.

:wow: :wow:

Some of you that say you're done with the 8s change your mind? :lol:

I'll be the 1st to renig on my white flag.

Only thing Id do is throw some white laces in there, and hot damn...

Thats the best red CW IMO..

Im looking at the red snakes now like they're the red headed stepchild..

^ yea, those are definitely not iDs. At least with the options available at this moment.

Last edited:
kobe 9's
18c3abc2_IMG_8240.png
8ac9026f_IMG_6188.png
0a5f5427_IMG_0297.png

I'll be the 1st to renig on my white flag.

Only thing Id do is throw some white laces in there, and hot damn...

Thats the best red CW IMO..

Im looking at the red snakes now like they're the red headed stepchild..

Definitely with you on the White Lace swap.

kobe 9's
[ATTACHMENT=3750]IMG_8240.png (215k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=3751]IMG_6188.png (230k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=3752]IMG_0297.png (282k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]
If those are really the 9s. My wallet might be in trouble next year. Looking promising.

Last edited:
Will wait for Kobeoverbron's opinion before I say anything on that speculated 9.

Not to discredit the OP, just wanna see what he has to say.

kobe 9's
@315plus I said a couple days back someone from Nike told me in finish the Kobe 8 would be low top with Nike sign in front like KD 6 and people start throwing a fit getting mad. Funny pics have it to although not official

[ATTACHMENT=3750]IMG_8240.png (215k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=3751]IMG_6188.png (230k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=3752]IMG_0297.png (282k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

"Dark Steel" This. Blitz Blue will turn yellow over time but the Blue Lights won't.*** Is this because of the material used for the Blitz? Do you know why it turns yellow? "urwhack" Also the Blitz Blue don't have the 3M while the Blue lights does**** What does 3M stand for and what is it? Thanks for everyone's replies
the 3M is the Nike swoosh that the reflective shine when taking pix (using flashing) and the back of the shozoku shine as well with the lining not a full logo on the blue lights

Those have been posted a while ago and known not to be the 9's.  Eric Avar should be the designer of the 9's.

Back
Top Bottom