OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

kobe 9's

[ATTACHMENT=3750]IMG_8240.png (215k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=3751]IMG_6188.png (230k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=3752]IMG_0297.png (282k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

If official, I like.

Last edited:
Dope if official I can foresee cool colorways, and it kinda looks like its going to the roots of the 2k5 almost

Will wait for Kobeoverbron's opinion before I say anything on that speculated 9.

Not to discredit the OP, just wanna see what he has to say.
Exactly but kobeoverlebron is more of a tease then girls, always trolling a guy :smh:

Saw the double B's today. The  manager thought they were dropping next week. Anyway, I'm a little disappointed. Might get them for ball later. Just gonna iD my all black everything & Mitt Romney's for now.

I know it's a Kobe thread and this is about Kobe shoes but still PLEASE STOP POSTING THE MOCKUP 9'S   which are not designed by a current Nike employee.  Below is his site and you can look up all his other shoe design and if you scroll down far enough you can see all his version of the 9's but they are not the real 9's. No offense to Mr. Golliff I think he's talented just don't want to see the thread flooded with more pics

http://www.brettgolliff.com/

can you people stop posting mock ups of the 9's?

some people are so gullible :smh:

I know it's a Kobe thread and this is about Kobe shoes but still PLEASE STOP POSTING THE MOCKUP 9'S  which are not designed by a current Nike employee.  Below is his site and you can look up all his other shoe design and if you scroll down far enough you can see all his version of the 9's but they are not the real 9's. No offense to Mr. Golliff I think he's talented just don't want to see the thread flooded with more pics

http://www.brettgolliff.com/

FTL and Nike have different patterns on the blitzes, maybe it's my eyes but they look like two different patterns

My order arrived today delivered by UPS with signature confirmation. Not exactly happy about the box conditions.. but considering it was being protected by plastic that even had holes in them at the corners.. and delivered from Spain.. you can't expect perfection. Also after examining each shoe, they were not completely flawless, there were scuffs here and there and what not. 

I bought 2 pairs.. for a total of $414.12 Shipped.. can't argue with that. They were sent out on the 12th and arrived here in 16 days.

I definitely would not be cool with that at all. :smh:

seems like the longer the packages are in transit, the more beat up they come in. first shipments were pretty good condition wise.

Am I most likely gonna have to get to my Footlocker/footaction early for these blue blitz's tomorrow or should I be good if I get there late afternoon? I live in North Carolina. Not sure what the demand is on this release.

FTL and Nike have different patterns on the blitzes, maybe it's my eyes but they look like two different patterns

You're eyes are fine haha. They use sample pics sometimes. They look better here because you don't see the white streak across the upper.

Back
Top Bottom