OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

question...how does anyone cop anything on footlocker?  I tried adding to cart for all the new releases I couldnt get anything.. I didnt need blitz blues (foams or js) but it seems likes FTL is impossible.   NDC I got in cart and then released it.

Dont know why this was harder than it seemed or why D**** didnt have them but anyway copped off NDC.

No confirmation email yet tho.

I cant wait to see these in person.

Hopefully I'm able to get this for about $95 today if FTL don't be trippin

i think there's that 'phantom' feeling that the blue blitz joints are limited since you cant add them to cart on easbay/ftl instantly... people should wait a while cause heads are beasting on the Js and foams causing a lot of traffic on those sites

Last edited:
question...how does anyone cop anything on footlocker?  I tried adding to cart for all the new releases I couldnt get anything.. I didnt need blitz blues (foams or js) but it seems likes FTL is impossible.   NDC I got in cart and then released it.
you just gotta wait the count down. and press the button NOT WHEN YOU SEE IT. But where its gonna be at. tapp crazy 10 seconds left. then u should be able to get a pair

gonna wait to see the pictures or in person before I pick these up, but these will definitely be copped down the road

ahh woke up on my own (no alarm) calmly booted up laptop. Took my time going thru ebates. Clicked Eastbay. Added these Kobes and walaa! This is how releases used to be. Love it

I hope some people pick these up in stores today and post some pics, i'm dying to see some more detailed pics

I was thinking the same thing
I really want to see what they look like, obviously I know what they look like on the NDC FTL pictures etc but actual pictures from people who bought them always help me determine if I actually like the colorwayhonestly I need christmas, blue lights, red camo and an ID pair still for my Kobe collection so these may get pushed down the line

Welp..

I passed fellas..

What the hell happened to the Crimson on the swoosh tho..

Got a compliment on the Red Snakes leaving Golden Corral a bit ago..From an older caucasian lady..

Gonna wait til later like the homie chicrack..

But the White N Red johns dont stand a chance..Its over for them already.

Welp..

I passed fellas..

What the hell happened to the Crimson on the swoosh tho..

Got a compliment on the Red Snakes leaving Golden Corral a bit ago..From an older caucasian lady..

Gonna wait til later like the homie chicrack..

But the White N Red johns dont stand a chance..Its over for them already.
hahaha the old lady was feelin em! but seriously I saw the red snakes in person last week at HOH and I thought they were sick, the pattern is amazing, I did't like the orange sole though, funny guy was trying to get to try a pair on but I was like look bro if I try these on I am walking out with these, and I need purple fades first! funny I ordered my purple fades on Ebay about 10 minutes after seeing those snakes so I wouldn't come out of the movies and run back to HOH and buy themthis is the best shoe of the year, very addictive

I finally made a conclusion

I am done with the 8s, just make my kid Hollywood ID and that's it. This shoe is great!

Just ordered off eastbay. For those ordering on eastbay, make sure you use the coupon for $20 off $120+ purchase. You just have to add something else to your cart. I got some Kobe shorts for $10 after coupon.

$20 off $120+ LKS1CP2C
$30 off $200+ LKS134K3

I finally made a conclusion

I am done with the 8s, just make my kid Hollywood ID and that's it. This shoe is great!
I am not a big Kobe fan, respect him, but never really got into his shoes until the MCs, but I was hooked. I've purchased a lot of shoes over the years, and IMO these are the best shoes out. Light, comfortable and they have style. I am afraid to see what the 9 looks like, because the 8 is perfect to me.

Hoping to get these in store soon. Really liking the way they look, but too much to check off the list right now. I'm sure they'll be around.

hahaha the old lady was feelin em! but seriously I saw the red snakes in person last week at HOH and I thought they were sick, the pattern is amazing, I did't like the orange sole though, funny guy was trying to get to try a pair on but I was like look bro if I try these on I am walking out with these, and I need purple fades first! funny I ordered my purple fades on Ebay about 10 minutes after seeing those snakes so I wouldn't come out of the movies and run back to HOH and buy themthis is the best shoe of the year, very addictive

Yeah she was feelin em lol..

Very addictive shoe for sure..

Another thing I dont think Id like about the Blitz is the eventual yellowing..Inevitable, but w/e..

Just ordered off eastbay. For those ordering on eastbay, make sure you use the coupon for $20 off $120+ purchase. You just have to add something else to your cart. I got some Kobe shorts for $10 after coupon.

$20 off $120+ LKS1CP2C
$30 off $200+ LKS134K3

5 pairs of these also Big Lew??

Lol..

Glad to see the Blue Coral Snakes aren't sold out as of yet. Hopefully giving me a chance to cop later next week. They seem to be widely available around the city.

Seen some different pics of these but can't be sure about the clour of the swoosh. Is it red/crimson/orange, or something else?? If anyone's bought a pair instore today, some pics would be appreciated..

Back
Top Bottom