OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I finally made a conclusion

I am done with the 8s, just make my kid Hollywood ID and that's it. This shoe is great!

Interesting. Can't wait to see them.

I'm not pressed on the BBs as of now which is rare because I love my Blue even more so blue Kobe CWs. I'll go check em out at my HoH. Surprised the thread isn't flooded with pics right now.

F'd around and went to the mall and saw the Blue Corals, couldn't resist :smh: . They look amazing in person!! Only knock on them is that the sole will yellow eventually, which is sad because they're so beautiful. Will post pics later.

Hopefully with the blue blitz dropping well get more info on the july 27 release and maybe a future release also

Glad to see the Blue Coral Snakes aren't sold out as of yet. Hopefully giving me a chance to cop later next week. They seem to be widely available around the city.

My plan too. Will try to grab these sometime in the next few days...just need to see them in-hand first tho.

Just ordered off eastbay. For those ordering on eastbay, make sure you use the coupon for $20 off $120+ purchase. You just have to add something else to your cart. I got some Kobe shorts for $10 after coupon.

$20 off $120+ LKS1CP2C
$30 off $200+ LKS134K3

And I totally forgot about this. Combine this with Ebates and I'll be good to go...

Better than ebay prices.. Just tryna help. Good luck on finding MCs for retail if you arent happy with the price

I'm digging the blitz blue Kobe 8's. My first Kobe's actually. I ordered a pair from Nikestore this morning. Can't wait to see them in person. The pictures look amazing and that ice out sole... 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom