OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

KOBE 8 BHM HIT OUTLESTS @ NIKE OUTLET IN BARSTOW!!!

WAS TOLD THEY ACCEPT PHONE ORDERS AND THEY SHIP AS WELL.

(760) 253-2810

DON't KILL ME IF THEY DON'T.. JUST PASSING THE INFO TO YOU GUYS..
Thanks for the heads up man! I was able to snag a couple pairs.

They also have the blue lights in for $109. Employees are very friendly, so please be nice to them.

Only size 7 7.5 13 and 14 left in the BHM's

I got through but passed :smh:...I like the BHM but really want the xmas. Trying to keep my spending to a minimum right now....

Last edited:
Selling B grades for retail??
laugh.gif
Eh, you really can't blame them.

Those DBs/CDPs for ~$100 days are over.

KOBE 8 BHM HIT OUTLESTS @ NIKE OUTLET IN BARSTOW!!!

WAS TOLD THEY ACCEPT PHONE ORDERS AND THEY SHIP AS WELL.

(760) 253-2810

DON't KILL ME IF THEY DON'T.. JUST PASSING THE INFO TO YOU GUYS..
just called. 5 mins ago. onine 7  7.5 13 and 14 left

Yeah...I mean new ones are 300ish on the bay...so 140 for these is a steal in my book.
Don't get me wrong, I would've copped if they had a size 10. Just doesn't seem right for a pair with defects (whatever the defects may be) at an outlet to not really be discounted at all.

Hopefully they start popping up at some more outlets though so I have a chance to snag a pair in my size. I thought about snagging one of the 13s to do a size swap but I figured I'd let someone who's actually a 13 grab em.

Last edited:
just spoke with someone there. They have a few sizes left, but said they won't do any more phone orders tonight and to call back tomorrow morning. Trying to grab that 13!

Last edited:
outlets been getting heat in the last week or so.... i mean heat...
corks, bhm kobe, bhm hyperposites, xmas kobes (not sure if it was last week but it was recent)

Took a chance on calling for the BHM and they had one pair of 12.5 left. Gonna call back tomorrow and scoop them up. Im a 12 but got the 12.5 in the mambacurials and they fit decent enough

corks, bhm kobe, bhm hyperposites, xmas kobes (not sure if it was last week but it was recent)
Corks!!!!!!!!!? :smh: :smh: :smh: there's an outlet (actually "factory store", is there a difference?) like a half hour-45 mins outta Philly and every time I'm there they got nothing but average stuff. How do they decide which outlets get the heat and which ones don't?

Same for me. I have concord mills closest to me and they havent had any pair of kobes for over a year. Let alone heat. I also go to mebane ever so often which is 2 hrs away and theyre usually worse lol

Corks!!!!!!!!!? :smh: :smh: :smh: there's an outlet (actually "factory store", is there a difference?) like a half hour-45 mins outta Philly and every time I'm there they got nothing but average stuff. How do they decide which outlets get the heat and which ones don't?

yea... in washington state i think... people selling them on ebay for 700 tho. or at least trying to get that... i was on board for 450-500 but 700 = :smh:

xmas kobes were at a grand opening at an outlet in pa for 110 or something like that. didnt get my fingers the corks or the xmas.

Back
Top Bottom